Early Predictions

The starting RB/FB transfer from San Saba High who's mother publicly was asking for a place to rent in RS's school district will be hard to stop both ways in the 6man game. Adding Hayes and his kid would just make them scarier. My sources were telling me Hayes would be there but nothing has come out that's reliable. RS will be pretty good but unfortunately they are still the face of "cruitin".
I was told that kid was blocked by his old school because of the reasons he moved but idk for sure

Gigem, I see that you are still just as full of crap as ever. Your jealousy knows no bounds.
Shut up Johnny South 😂😂😂
You dont know me, nor know what I know, coaches I've talked to, and what I do know in the past. You're just a bitter, gullible RS fan who's attached to the school board admin, and coaches. You say JB is such a great guy, yet you deny any wrongdoing he has done. You want to keep going? I can go year by year (back to the Clawson days) and tell you facts, and that includes recruiting. Stop being a puppet. Keep cheering on your rent-a-teams.
Plus you wouldnt say that to my face, guarantee that. What a joke. Typical RS'r, cant take any criticism even if they're proven facts...

Well Tex good of you to chime in. Seemed like a good life was brewing in Benjamin bringing them from the darkness to a darkhorse. Then best is yet to come. New facilities ect. Good group of kids. Sounds like most coaches dreams and the just leaves. Makes it hard to fathom. But sure maybe it had to do with the old 35mm films you grew up with.
Speaking of coaches, hate to see Cervantes leave strawn if that’s accurate?.? Does Lee have a backup plan for powerbar runs?
Benjamin will be fine and a serious threat regardless. Yes, losing Waters hurts a lot but he set up Benjamin for success for multiple years.

Shut up Johnny South 😂😂😂
You dont know me, nor know what I know, coaches I've talked to, and what I do know in the past. You're just a bitter, gullible RS fan who's attached to the school board admin, and coaches. You say JB is such a great guy, yet you deny any wrongdoing he has done. You want to keep going? I can go year by year (back to the Clawson days) and tell you facts, and that includes recruiting. Stop being a puppet. Keep cheering on your rent-a-teams.
Plus you wouldnt say that to my face, guarantee that. What a joke. Typical RS'r, cant take any criticism even if they're proven facts...
Sorry bud, (or Sis) but you are the joke. You call your rumors and tales “facts”. You wouldn’t know the actual “truth” if it walked up and slapped you!
And I seriously doubt that you could back up your “guarantees” !

Hey Johnny... remember that "beautiful" camper setup that RS had with the Hicks brothers??? Oh yeah, wasnt it placed in RS's school district? What happened about that??? Try me

I don't have a clue about Cervantes and sidekicks leaving Strawn. I understand that Coach Cervantes wife is a teacher/principal at Strawn so it would have to be a good combo package get the family to move. Benjamin might be improving their facilities, etc but their overall enrollment is around 130 and growth isn't seen much in that area. Numbers will get them again unless the economy changes in that area, kind of what Richland Springs is facing. I charge royalties on viewing the 35mm films I starred in so get your money ready.
Benjamin has always had a great JH, most of the kids after JH go to Knox City. Shannon Waters put in work and had those studs from Benjamin stayed because of him. New facilities and a new coach will be fine, they already have the studs to make a deep run.

RS and JB will be REAL quiet until his scared coyotes start playing their typical anemic schedule with a couple of home school teams to tune up against. Then they play the weakest district in all of six man so they only risk losing a game in the playoffs.
How bout yall schedule worthy opponents then Smouth? Instead of cancelling...Cowards

Loraine vs Balmorhea for D2 state championship
Balmorhea returns most players back
Loraine returns everyone, plus gains one back

Back