Early Predictions

Benjamin will have enough Horses to get by Strawn or balmorhea.? Jayton?
🤞🏻 Some of those horses are changing stables. We have a lot returning and more on the way.
You’re horses are changing stables.? More on the way.? Guy on other thread says stable is empty after this next year?
Sorry not trying to be confusing or battle with people. I was just saying some of the schools that have been powerhouses have graduated a lot and are losing studs. We have a great team returning and are interviewing great coaches with great kids. Benjamin will be scary next year is my point. It’s about time though right? We have been so bad for so long.

Correct. It’s good for 6 man and of course Benjamin. Did they for sure put the coaches with kids at the top of the pile.??
I am certain a quality coach is top priority.
Why exactly happened to the old coach and why would he leave such a good situation.?
It's been a big secret that the last remaining Diary Queen in the area recently shut down and of course the last picture show in Archer City closed a few years ago. So the big city lights beckoned. Arnie, some of these coaches attempt to have a life.

Well Tex good of you to chime in. Seemed like a good life was brewing in Benjamin bringing them from the darkness to a darkhorse. Then best is yet to come. New facilities ect. Good group of kids. Sounds like most coaches dreams and the just leaves. Makes it hard to fathom. But sure maybe it had to do with the old 35mm films you grew up with.
Speaking of coaches, hate to see Cervantes leave strawn if that’s accurate?.? Does Lee have a backup plan for powerbar runs?

Well Tex good of you to chime in. Seemed like a good life was brewing in Benjamin bringing them from the darkness to a darkhorse. Then best is yet to come. New facilities ect. Good group of kids. Sounds like most coaches dreams and the just leaves. Makes it hard to fathom. But sure maybe it had to do with the old 35mm films you grew up with.
Speaking of coaches, hate to see Cervantes leave strawn if that’s accurate?.? Does Lee have a backup plan for powerbar runs?
I Think Strawn is going to have two new coaches, if the guy I know over there is correct. They are in a full rebuild.

I don't have a clue about Cervantes and sidekicks leaving Strawn. I understand that Coach Cervantes wife is a teacher/principal at Strawn so it would have to be a good combo package get the family to move. Benjamin might be improving their facilities, etc but their overall enrollment is around 130 and growth isn't seen much in that area. Numbers will get them again unless the economy changes in that area, kind of what Richland Springs is facing. I charge royalties on viewing the 35mm films I starred in so get your money ready.

Back