Early Predictions

Well Tex good of you to chime in. Seemed like a good life was brewing in Benjamin bringing them from the darkness to a darkhorse. Then best is yet to come. New facilities ect. Good group of kids. Sounds like most coaches dreams and the just leaves. Makes it hard to fathom. But sure maybe it had to do with the old 35mm films you grew up with.
Speaking of coaches, hate to see Cervantes leave strawn if that’s accurate?.? Does Lee have a backup plan for powerbar runs?
I don't have a clue about Cervantes and sidekicks leaving Strawn. I understand that Coach Cervantes wife is a teacher/principal at Strawn so it would have to be a good combo package get the family to move. Benjamin might be improving their facilities, etc but their overall enrollment is around 130 and growth isn't seen much in that area. Numbers will get them again unless the economy changes in that area, kind of what Richland Springs is facing. I charge royalties on viewing the 35mm films I starred in so get your money ready.
I guess I’m confused then ole Tex I thought you were all things in the know of Paulo pinto county. I absolutely don’t want to see any 35mm film you have been on. I prefer 4k minimum

Well Tex good of you to chime in. Seemed like a good life was brewing in Benjamin bringing them from the darkness to a darkhorse. Then best is yet to come. New facilities ect. Good group of kids. Sounds like most coaches dreams and the just leaves. Makes it hard to fathom. But sure maybe it had to do with the old 35mm films you grew up with.
Speaking of coaches, hate to see Cervantes leave strawn if that’s accurate?.? Does Lee have a backup plan for powerbar runs?
I don't have a clue about Cervantes and sidekicks leaving Strawn. I understand that Coach Cervantes wife is a teacher/principal at Strawn so it would have to be a good combo package get the family to move. Benjamin might be improving their facilities, etc but their overall enrollment is around 130 and growth isn't seen much in that area. Numbers will get them again unless the economy changes in that area, kind of what Richland Springs is facing. I charge royalties on viewing the 35mm films I starred in so get your money ready.
I guess I’m confused then ole Tex I thought you were all things in the know of Paulo pinto county. I absolutely don’t want to see any 35mm film you have been on. I prefer 4k minimum
Arnie, Seems like you have been confused for a long time. You might want to converse with Johnny Smouth to get the approved version of all things six man.

Arnie, Seems like you have been confused for a long time. You might want to converse with Johnny Smouth to get the approved version of all things six man.
Na don’t even know the guy or talk to him. I’m not confused sir. Again your bringing up education as always. Keep grinding

Na don’t even know the guy or talk to him. I’m not confused sir. Again your bringing up education as always. Keep grinding
Denial is not in Egypt Arnie, you might need a second opinion. It's not too late. Johnny can help.

Denial is not in Egypt Arnie, you might need a second opinion. It's not too late. Johnny can help.

Man you sure got me on that one. Oldie but a goodie. How many times do you think you’ve used it? I’d like to know whom Johnny was but Tex I just can’t lie to you of all people.

Benjamin will have enough Horses to get by Strawn or balmorhea.? Jayton?
Yes, their stables are full. They have loads of talent at Benjamin right now. Unless some families moved, they will be contenders. With Rigdon, Etheridge, or Hayes... they will be extremely dangerous.
Hmmm well that’s good to hear. On the up and up is always good. Just asking since the wildcat person said they would fall off after this next year. Plus I’d not like to discredit any of the other teams out west in the running. Maybe they can land one of them.

Anybody that counts Calvert out any given year is a fool. Reminds me of the great philosopher Forest Alexander Gump. Lifes like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
I think that is true for the majority of 6-man teams in a given year. Heck, it is true in life as well.

Never count Calvert out… with the right coach to push them I believe they can get it done this season.. Richland Springs will not beat this years Calvert team unless they get some new coaches and players in, Balmorhea returns a lot and return 1 of best players in state…. I’d love to see a Calvert vs Balmorhea playoff showdown!!

Richland Springs will not beat this years Calvert team unless they get some new coaches and players in,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr.6, but unless Rigdon goes to Calvert, the current Trojans won’t be able to handle the current Coyote team, players and Coaches. I see some sophomores on next season’s team that are going to surprise a lot of folks!

Never count Calvert out… with the right coach to push them I believe they can get it done this season.. Richland Springs will not beat this years Calvert team unless they get some new coaches and players in, Balmorhea returns a lot and return 1 of best players in state…. I’d love to see a Calvert vs Balmorhea playoff showdown!!
They have offers out to the same big time coachesthat we do. The problem is we can not pay our head coach what Richland can pay the assistant coaches. We can not match the offers they got so they will have new faces on campus for sure.

Realfootball97, a lot of times a good horse will make the trainer. If you have that super group of seniors, you could probably let the bus mechanic coach them and still be successful. But that good coach can take a mediocre bunch a long way.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr.6, but unless Rigdon goes to Calvert, the current Trojans won’t be able to handle the current Coyote team, players and Coaches. I see some sophomores on next season’s team that are going to surprise a lot of folks!
Cool, in my opinion, y’all aren’t beating this years calvert team. I could be wrong, could be right. We will see in playoffs:)

Realfootball97, a lot of times a good horse will make the trainer. If you have that super group of seniors, you could probably let the bus mechanic coach them and still be successful. But that good coach can take a mediocre bunch a long way.
Nobody will be surprised by the Hayes kid, he was all state this year

I wasn’t including any new kids, just current Coyote players and Coaches. But any new faces are always welcome.
The starting RB/FB transfer from San Saba High who's mother publicly was asking for a place to rent in RS's school district will be hard to stop both ways in the 6man game. Adding Hayes and his kid would just make them scarier. My sources were telling me Hayes would be there but nothing has come out that's reliable. RS will be pretty good but unfortunately they are still the face of "cruitin".

Back