Div. 1 District 13 and 14 playoffs games

oakwoodalumni56

11-man fan
Ok as i see it since Oakwood wins district 13 and Abbott wins district 14 that means Oakwood will be playing Aquilla and Abbott will be playing LC correct? Does anyone know of the locations or times yet??

no way aquilla is taking it by 45.. yall are most definitely underestimating a very good oakwood team.. apparently yall havnt seen these boys play... oakwood has already played aquilla once this year, and i do believe they only scored one time oakwood.... its gonna be a very competitive game either way you look at it

oakwoodalumni56":36deahpl said:
oakwood has already played aquilla once this year, and i do believe they only scored one time oakwood....
Would someone mind telling me when this happened? I've been to every Aquilla game, & I don't remember an Oakwood game.

CowboyP":dkvfve6l said:
oakwoodalumni56":dkvfve6l said:
oakwood has already played aquilla once this year, and i do believe they only scored one time oakwood....
Would someone mind telling me when this happened? I've been to every Aquilla game, & I don't remember an Oakwood game.
Yeah, it was the week you were kidnapped by the Columbian cartel and held hostage until you gave up the name of the 6man Illuminati!! Aquilla won 6-0 in overtime, great game, sorry you missed it.

Btw, great job not cracking under the pressure. Sorry about what they done to your hair though.

Aquilla - Oakwood game Thursday night in Rice at 7:30....alumni you are seriously confused, these 2 teams played last year in the playoffs and....well I'm not even gonna make you re-live that game lol

hornkeeper12":3hacb56k said:
CowboyP":3hacb56k said:
oakwoodalumni56":3hacb56k said:
Yeah, it was the week you were kidnapped by the Columbian cartel and held hostage until you gave up the name of the 6man Illuminati!! Aquilla won 6-0 in overtime, great game, sorry you missed it.

Btw, great job not cracking under the pressure. Sorry about what they done to your hair though.
What did they do to my hair?!? Did I miss something?
My hair will be permanently dyed orange before the game Thursday.

CowboyP":3e2sw09q said:
hornkeeper12":3e2sw09q said:
CowboyP":3e2sw09q said:
oakwoodalumni56":3e2sw09q said:

What did they do to my hair?!? Did I miss something?
My hair will be permanently dyed orange before the game Thursday.
The mohawk? Lol.

Yeah, I missed the pun till after I had posted, sometimes I'm a little slow.

alright sorry cowboy for the false info... no oakwood did not play aquilla in a actual game but they did scrimmage eachother this year... and i do beleive oakwood has what it take to defeat them this week... but i guess we will all find out thursday evening huh

oakwoodalumni56":p333tifd said:
alright sorry cowboy for the false info... no oakwood did not play aquilla in a actual game but they did scrimmage eachother this year... and i do beleive oakwood has what it take to defeat them this week... but i guess we will all find out thursday evening huh
Yep. No matter how much crap we talk, it's still gotta be decided on the field. Good luck.

Back