Coaching Carousel 2022

8 UIL 6man jobs still open with 3 weeks until 2 a days.

Really cutting it close...
The 45 day rule has/is about to take effect, so I would guess those hires will happen quickly. By roughly July 15th, anyone in a contract will be penalized for breaking their 2022 to 2023 contracts. That cuts the pool of potential candidates way down.

I bet an assistant somewhere will end up with the Calvert job. You would be crazy to pass up on that much talent this late in the game.

The 45 day rule has/is about to take effect, so I would guess those hires will happen quickly. By roughly July 15th, anyone in a contract will be penalized for breaking their 2022 to 2023 contracts. That cuts the pool of potential candidates way down.
I bet an assistant somewhere will end up with the Calvert job. You would be crazy to pass up on that much talent this late in the game.
It is now a 30 day rule! Per my current administration and what I found at the TEA website, "HB 2519 forbids the SBEC from issuing a sanction of suspension or revocation for educators who abandon their contracts with school districts 30 days or more before the first day of instruction for the next school year." https://tea.texas.gov/about-tea/lea...y-2022-committee-on-school-initiatives-item-8

Last edited:
Few weeks away. Any updates on these schools?

Calvert - open HFB

Dimebox - open HFB

Wildorado - HFB/AD

Lubbock All-Saints - HFB

Fruitvale - open AD/HFB

Leverett's Chapel - AD/HFB

Olfen - AD

Panther Creek - HFB

Back