Change/Edit schedule mistakes

How would I go about changing/updating a mistake in a schedule?

Let me know what team you represent and I can associate your account with the team. Then you'll be able to edit your games. Otherwise, you can just let me know about any changes that need to be made and I can do it for you.

Let me know what team you represent and I can associate your account with the team. Then you'll be able to edit your games. Otherwise, you can just let me know about any changes that need to be made and I can do it for you.
I would like for the Darrouzett vs. Chillicothe game to be moved to 8/27 @11pm, Neutral-Site game @Groom, Darrouzett the home team. Please and thank you!

I would like for the Darrouzett vs. Chillicothe game to be moved to 8/27 @11pm, Neutral-Site game @Groom, Darrouzett the home team. Please and thank you!

11pm? I'm assuming that's a mistake and have changed it to 8/27 at 11am. If it is, indeed, PM, please let me know and I'll get it changed again. Actually, I may have to do some rewriting code because, at the moment, I can only do as late as 9pm. 😳

11pm? I'm assuming that's a mistake and have changed it to 8/27 at 11am. If it is, indeed, PM, please let me know and I'll get it changed again. Actually, I may have to do some rewriting code because, at the moment, I can only do as late as 9pm. 😳
Yes I apologize lol, trying to play at midnight by accident. My apologies. 11am

Mike, I am guessing that I am not associated with Weatherford Grace Christian Academy from reading above conversations. Need to edit 10/26. Drop Hill County and add Waco Christian Warriors. 7:00 p.m. Home game

Mike, I am guessing that I am not associated with Weatherford Grace Christian Academy from reading above conversations. Need to edit 10/26. Drop Hill County and add Waco Christian Warriors. 7:00 p.m. Home game

Just got your account associated with the team.

Back