Bolt Up!

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Good morning everyone! This has been a very special week!

Usually I have to drive all over the state to visit school districts and fix their football programs, but this week I didn’t have a school to visit… That’s because the good folks at East Texas Homeschool University have offered me a job this week! If you didn’t know, ETHSU is a big time homeschool football program! We cover the basic fundamentals every day in “class”! Things like tackling, throwing, catching, and we even have special classes to work on our touchdown celebrations!

My first week at ETHSU has been everything I could’ve hoped for! They have given me full control of the offense and the defense! I reassigned all of the other coaches to focus on special teams!

When I saw the schedule though, I realized we had a big problem… We are facing my arch nemesis Coach Bagdon and the Union Hills Bullfrogs!

The good news is that I have scouted Union Hills plenty of times when I helped out Saint Jo last season! The bad news is the game is at their place, and Coach Bagdon has always been much too close to the referees! I saw him high fiving several of them last year after touchdowns! Union Hills graduated all of their talent last season, so this should be an easy win for the Chargers! Especially when we bring back our 6th year redshirt QB! We just have to hope that our offensive line can hold up as I know that several of our pieces have college exams to work on this weekend!

ETHSU - 55
Union Hills (cheaters) - 0

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Coach Lee and Strawn embarrass the tinyhorns and coach Read by 20 this week!
Covington wins by 45 over Bluff Dale
Westbrook and coach Matlock flex their muscles on Rankin by 45
Coach Hance wins by 2 points over the Decatur Losing Christian team this week
Bynum muscles their way past Avalon by 12
Benjamin and the Heys boys dominate Coach Steel by 30

Good morning everyone! This has been a very special week!

Usually I have to drive all over the state to visit school districts and fix their football programs, but this week I didn’t have a school to visit… That’s because the good folks at East Texas Homeschool University have offered me a job this week! If you didn’t know, ETHSU is a big time homeschool football program! We cover the basic fundamentals every day in “class”! Things like tackling, throwing, catching, and we even have special classes to work on our touchdown celebrations!

My first week at ETHSU has been everything I could’ve hoped for! They have given me full control of the offense and the defense! I reassigned all of the other coaches to focus on special teams!

When I saw the schedule though, I realized we had a big problem… We are facing my arch nemesis Coach Bagdon and the Union Hills Bullfrogs!

The good news is that I have scouted Union Hills plenty of times when I helped out Saint Jo last season! The bad news is the game is at their place, and Coach Bagdon has always been much too close to the referees! I saw him high fiving several of them last year after touchdowns! Union Hills graduated all of their talent last season, so this should be an easy win for the Chargers! Especially when we bring back our 6th year redshirt QB! We just have to hope that our offensive line can hold up as I know that several of our pieces have college exams to work on this weekend!

ETHSU - 55
Union Hills (cheaters) - 0

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Coach Lee and Strawn embarrass the tinyhorns and coach Read by 20 this week!
Covington wins by 45 over Bluff Dale
Westbrook and coach Matlock flex their muscles on Rankin by 45
Coach Hance wins by 2 points over the Decatur Losing Christian team this week
Bynum muscles their way past Avalon by 12
Benjamin and the Heys boys dominate Coach Steel by 30
Did you start a daycare program at practice and games so your players kids are supervised? I noticed a few homeschool teams have the players children running all crazy on the sidelines!

I’ve tried to tell y’all that I know six man football better than anyone I’ve met! I don’t just guess on these scores! I KNOW THEM!

Coach Hance is one of the best in the business! Very much like myself! I’m still shocked they didn’t hand that job to myself last year! Eyes on Saint Joe!

Coach Read got REAL lucky last night, he must’ve recruited some new STUDS we don’t know about!

Coach cool guy at Bluff Dale is sitting at 3-0 right now and I am very impressed! He’s very lucky that I couldn’t be there for Covington this week!

Back