BIG Underdog winning

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
Are there ANY HUGE underdogs (30 points or more) that can win week 1......

If I had to go out on a limb, I'd say Orange Community Christian can be the team to pull the week 1 upset..

I expect Allen Academy to defeat Dallas Covenant.
Allen Academy loses 1 starter from a team that went 8-2 and only lost to Waco Methodist and lost to Waco Live Oak without 2 of there best players.
I fully expect Allen dont only to cover but to win outright

Hornet Nation, You can only hope that a LOT of subs was playing defense against Robert Lee in their scrimmage. The difference between defending Robert Lee's SB right now and Richland Springs SB is like the difference in night and day. Stop me now, I'm starting to sound like a RS fan! I hope Rochelle wins, I truly do, but you are a big underdog for a reason.

Considering that was the third team they played that day, in that first scrimmage in that heat, it is what it is. Just a feeling I have thats all.

You should be able to score with them to a point. The problem is that they will make it more physical on your main man than you can on their SB. You need their SB to run out of gas first. I saw it happen last year when May beat them. You don't see it much.

Eagle52":arzi0uft said:
Expect lueders avoca underdogs to strawn by 45 points to stun the greyhounds by 20 points or better
Can you give warnings next time, I was taking a drink of tea when i read that and it came out my nose.

Eagle52":3te8g967 said:
Expect lueders avoca underdogs to strawn by 45 points to stun the greyhounds by 20 points or better

I don't know about 20 points if they do win it will be by maybe 2. I watched LA and they did look pretty impressive. But Strawn being who they are they should have one heck of a team.

Ok WARNING then come Saturday I would not have any thing to drink if I was you horn keeper we don't want you to choke on your tea

SWRaider":3oyqcziu said:
I expect Allen Academy to defeat Dallas Covenant.
Allen Academy loses 1 starter from a team that went 8-2 and only lost to Waco Methodist and lost to Waco Live Oak without 2 of there best players.
I fully expect Allen dont only to cover but to win outright

Good call and a huge win for Allen Academy. Covenant lost all their Offensive and Defensive starters from a team that had a phenomenal 2 year run. Nonetheless, they have some strong seniors and juniors this year.....Covenant is a pretty good team and will most likely improve and make another run this year....just goes to show how strong Allen is this year... Allen has a great chance of going undefeated....

Back