BEST SIXMAN PLAYER EVER

Caprock kid

11-man fan
I'm taking Dwayne Miles why him over Tyler? Because Tyler couldn't make it all four seasons in college football before he quit and he even wen't to Saul Ross or whatever it's called.

Your reason is completely invalid due to the fact that your saying "best six man player" but you're comparing their 11 man accomplishments.

This whole thread is invalid because it's already been done, multiple times. Just read past the first few pages and you will find it. Keep reading some more and, bam, there it is again.

The Best Player I've Ever Seen is Tyler Ethridge. The question was (the best player). It didn't say (if they went to college). This is about 6 man football isn't it? He and his blockers 45'ed every game they played except the State Championship. I get tired of people like you taking away from Tyler his accomplishments. It's time for you to grow up Little Caprock Kid. (Remember) this is a sixman board. Please go find you an 11 man message board.

Cowboy I'm hijacking the thread right now!!!!

MelaniB":2bxi6f66 said:
The Best Player I've Ever Seen is Tyler Ethridge. The question was (the best player). It didn't say (if they went to college). This is about 6 man football isn't it? He and his blockers 45'ed every game they played except the State Championship. I get tired of people like you taking away from Tyler his accomplishments. It's time for you to grow up Little Caprock Kid. (Remember) this is a sixman board. Please go find you an 11 man message board.

Cowboy I'm hijacking the thread right now!!!!

So Mel, what topic are you changing it to? You just aborted Cowboy's attempted hijack.

BTW.....Trey Richey

If I could find you Little C Kid I would give you a spanking. The only problem is that you'd probably like it. I'm not old but old enough to get a hold of you.

I had a cousin who said he used to bash sixman football thought it was a joke! He then played with Dwayne Miles at WT and he said Dwayne ran him smooth over! After that he said he had a different opinion on sixman after that! Anybody who can give sixman a good rep like that should get some what of the title of being the best ever! Bearkat did Richey play RB at Mcmurry?

I'm sorry to lose it but no one ever applauds Tyler. Yes there are just as good or maybe better than Tyler that's ok. Just a little bit of kindness when his name is mentioned would mean the world. It's kind of like everyone would like to black him out but he was a great player and he's turned out to be a great man.

As CKid put it, he's not a good player because he didn't finish College. His fixation for 11 man (which that's what is 11 in College) were supposed to be talking sixman football. That's what this message board is, sorry.

Are you talking about Tyler? Because I know from college that he was dumber than a box of rocks. State titles can only win you so much. I know Paducah isn't known for their academics but dang read a book. Oh and the year Tyler quit was also the year Saul Ross had a 54 or 55 year old man starting over him. Yes this post is about six man but don't bring up his name when he never amounted to anything in football after high school. That's why I picked Dwayne Miles for his excellence after six man.

Caprock, you are the most antagonistic piece of work since paulbunyan and the rest of those jack@$$es from a couple of years back. I don't believe you are nearly as stupid as you are making yourself out to be... you couldn't be. How could anyone be that stupid? I think you are just a really bored guy trying to stir things up and pi$$ people off. Nice job dimwit.

Back