BEST SIXMAN PLAYER EVER

Oh I think I'm gonna be sick. Smokey or OFB do you have any snake oil around? I already too some aspirin and it didn't work.

MelaniB":3pxb19on said:
Oh I think I'm gonna be sick. Smokey or OFB do you have any snake oil around? I already too some aspirin and it didn't work.

I'm going to turn off the computer and the iPhone an then find a fifth of whiskey. Maybe that'll wash the idiocy of them two out of my brain.

The one player that was hardest to see him play his last game therefore the best player for me is #99 CalebWrinkle from Rankin. I might have a slight bias for this 6'2" 280lb monster according OA I'm fairly sure the next young man I still cooking planning to make his arrival on or about 12/13/13. Bentley Cole Wrinkle!!!!!
Brent Wrinkle
Dad and soon to be PaPa
We miss you dad (Billy Charles Wrinkle)

What joy my little Red Devil. That kid of yours sounds big. Is his brother that big? You will be a proud daddy and Congratulations on the new baby coming. Here's a warning my friend. Once you hold them in your hands and take a good look, your hooked forever. I know papa fits you to a t. I'll let you in on a hint. Don't let them call you some off the wall name because it sticks. Have you ever heard of a menaw? That's what I'm stuck with. Tell the little angel (hey I don't know how she is going to fit on the Rankin Red Devils) you may have to move. We are having a little cutie baby girl aren't we?

Oldfatandbald I know your not calling me a idiot? I haven't insulted or bad mouth anybody on this post. I simply stated my opinion who was the best sixman player and said who caprock was like!

Well I will throw in an extra 2 cents and maybe just maybe some people on here will drink their self's to sleep. My small minded antics come from the simple minded fools who are on this site and proclaim to know more than they actually do and throw words around with out any accountability but to hide behind their so called "internet friends" and let them take up for them.

I also believe in speaking the truth if it hurts anyone's feelings well sorry but not sorry some what bias on the topic yes Tyler was a great sixman player BUT his success didn't continue after high school and that's what will put sixman on the map players who can continue success after the Friday night lights.

Maybe you should have phrased your question to say who was the best sixman football player to ever continue their success after high school? The reason I ask that is because looking at the stats and all the success in high school, for 4 years, I think Etheridge is probably the top spot. Did he and his teams not lose but one game in 4 years. Pretty dadgum impressive to me.

If I wanted a conversation I would call mr. Blue sky and concur on are thoughts. Wham bam on in the clam!

That conversation would be laced with multiple grunts and murmurs somewhat resembling caveman communication.

Texman301":vyskjn9r said:
If I wanted a conversation I would call mr. Blue sky and concur on are thoughts. Wham bam on in the clam!

That conversation would be laced with multiple grunts and murmurs somewhat resembling caveman communication.

Yes sir we like to speak that way because it throws off the NSA.

Caprock kid":1t6cnnwt said:
But did he and his team ever play 11 man then drop down? Pretty successful for only 2 years of sixman by Dwayne Miles.

If you knew as much as you seem to imply, then you'd know that Amherst went 6 man when Miles was in the 3rd grade.

Ah ok sorry I wasn't around when he was in 3rd grade unlike you but he did hold the wt rushing yards in a career so either way he's still better.

crawford":265uuzun said:
This guy is an idiot and a half

Yes, and it's getting old. My first response and I know this sounds hypocritical, but I have to put it out there. Just quite responding to anything he says. He won't like it and may set a record # of post to get someone to bite, but if everyone will just refrain he will eventually get bored and die off.

Back