BEST SIXMAN PLAYER EVER

Thank you WV. I thought it was just me. Sorry Cowboy but it's like WV said he just want's to make people mad instead of having a normal conversation.

LOL I just couldn't help it.. You know how it is when someone gets on your last nerve? If I ever do that please tell me and I'll shut up, lol, maybe. He's ok just a kid that wants to wear grown ups boots. He's kind of a know it all and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comparing who is the best is an impossible task. I have my opinion and others have their opinion. Sort of like comparing apples to oranges. Matters not who was the best, they all contributed to make this game the greatest. Just saying.

I do love mixing the poo thank you this site is boring without trash talk. If I wanted a conversation I would call mr. Blue sky and concur on are thoughts. Wham bam on in the clam!

Caprock kid":3rfk8ah3 said:
Are you talking about Tyler? Because I know from college that he was dumber than a box of rocks. State titles can only win you so much. I know Paducah isn't known for their academics but dang read a book. Oh and the year Tyler quit was also the year Saul Ross had a 54 or 55 year old man starting over him. Yes this post is about six man but don't bring up his name when he never amounted to anything in football after high school. That's why I picked Dwayne Miles for his excellence after six man.
It's Sul Ross, and if the way you write is any indication the closest you got to matriculating at an institute of higher learning was 7th grade graduation

It appears someone wasn't breast fed as a baby. I'll even go so far as to guess that the caprick fool's mother abandoned him and kept his big sister. That's the only reason I can figure that anyone would act like he does just to get attention.

How about you trying doing something positive for attention, caprick fool? It won't make your mommy and daddy love you, but you might be tolerable to be around if you did that.

High Plains your right everyone has their own opinion and I'm fine with that but I don't believe in bringing someone down in the same sentence. Hang around a while and see if you get a headache or not, it's good hearing from you. It's been a long time. I hope life has been good to you.

As far as pure athleticism, Miles was the best I know of. However, Ethridge was a great player. And who was the Six Man Super Man from Follet? He was great. His name was Woods I believe.

Cowboy I've left alone so long that he's made me go banana's. I'll behave if I don't see his logo but I bet ya I will.

Back