Aspermont???

Tex90

11-man fan
I may be confused but where did Aspermont come from in the rankings?? From what i've seen they've played a weak Jayton team(D2-23) whose only win is over Hedley(D2-25, Lueders-Avoca(D2-48), and Southlnd (d1-50). How does that earn a top 10 ranking?? they have yet to play a a team who woud even make a D1 playoff spot. Granger, Not at all bashing your system. Big supporter of what you do. I'm just Curious. Because the Jayton win is the only one that should have even made a top 10 team blink an eye. Doen't having only 1 opponet who has a win come in to play? Did i miss some big win?

I also just checked out there schedule. The only decent games on there are Highland and Ira. That has to be one of the weakest schedules i've seen.

Yes but Throck has proved year in and year out they are good. Aspermont hasn't been a top ten in several years and all the sudden they beat some cake schools and they are top ten?

They have a schedule that, if they were a top ten caliber team, Should 45 nearly every team on this schedule. They beat Chilicothe, could never spell it, 43 to 6. Close but no cigar on that.

Aspermont was ranked as low as #8 during last years season and yes the will make the playoffs this year first round only thou, they will go in #2 and Ira will go in #1. But really doesnt matter because when they play a real team like the Bulldogs on the last game of the season the Dogs will send them home early.

I know alot of teams who could win asmany games as them with the weak schedule. and you are right. they will make playoffs but so will some other not great team due to bad districts.

Back