Area/Regional Semi Finals

I think the two games in D2 Region 3 are going to be good...and Whitharral v Klondike could be a barn burner

I will be going to Strawn Friday afternoon...plan on eating before the game, catching up with some friends and six-man fans, visit coach Lee and watch the game Friday night. I think this game will be better than expected

Will look for ya Tigerfan!

I think the two games in D2 Region 3 are going to be good...and Whitharral v Klondike could be a barn burner

I will be going to Strawn Friday afternoon...plan on eating before the game, catching up with some friends and six-man fans, visit coach Lee and watch the game Friday night. I think this game will be better than expected

Will look for ya Tigerfan!
Sounds good. I’ll be there with Lito as well. Well look for you.

Wish there were some Thursday and Saturday games in the general area of Friday night games, North or South of I-20 100 miles and East of Big Springs. Hint-Hint Driving from East of Dallas makes it a tough trip for one game. I will be in Mabank Friday night. I think I’m going with an upset. If Jonesboro doesn’t represent the East at AT&T, it will be because of an upset. I think there will be a couple more upsets this week. I think there will be a couple of surprises on the Basketball court Monday. I will have my guesses in on time.

Jonesboro has what it takes to represent D1 East at AT&T stadium, it all depends if they keep playing with the never quit mentality. Definitely going to be interesting as the bracket narrows.

Jonesboro has what it takes to represent D1 East at AT&T stadium, it all depends if they keep playing with the never quit mentality. Definitely going to be interesting as the bracket narrows.
With Coach Gallegos you would question their never quit mentality? Some of his teams have been more talented than others. But none have ever quit.

Last edited:
With Coach Gallegos you would question their never quit mentality? Some his teams have been more talented than others. But none have ever quit.
You are correct, I should have said this group seems to have more drive , more determination. When this group is down in a game the determination to come back is unlike what I have seen in previous years.

Sounds good. I’ll be there with Lito as well. Well look for you.
We need to get a table for 5 or 6 for dinner ! Let’s all meet up at the local restaurant Coach Maddox ,Ricky , Roy , Bobby , Leman and myself . Does 5 sound good or should we get there at 4:30 I’m sure it will be packed

How much you git balmoreah by?
I heard Rankin had some banged up players is why I asked and coach linman always competitive just don't know much about em
Rankin is solid all over the field the GC game was a game full of injuries on both sides of the ball so last weeks game against Ira was close in the first half with having to rest their starters at running back this week everyone will be healthy should be a close game against whiteface (rankin has two backs that are arguably the fastest young men in class 1a they have state medals to prove it) their team defense and speed are the strongest points not to mention the Bunger bros on both sides of the ball are a handful

Last edited:
We need to get a table for 5 or 6 for dinner ! Let’s all meet up at the local restaurant Coach Maddox ,Ricky , Roy , Bobby , Leman and myself . Does 5 sound good or should we get there at 4:30 I’m sure it will be packed
If Maddox and Leman will be there, Lee will likely show up. Well more than 5-6 with friends and fans. Better get Mary to reserve the back room. For 2:30 - 3:00 at the latest.

Just a quick reminder that you can look at our weekly map to find games in your area. As long as we have the correct date/time/location information, the games should be showing correctly on the map. If you notice any that are wrong, please let me know and I'll get them corrected ASAP.

Also, I always recommend confirming these games just in case we do have inaccurate info for the game you're going to watch.

Back