2017 Predictions

Kramer

11-man fan
What a fantastic season 2016 brought us.
Richland Springs, once again, flexed their muscle upon everyone.
Balmorhea had a dream season with ALOT of youth and Vance Jones once again led anther team to the BIG UN.
Borden County FINALLY got over the HUMP.
Jonesboro, even though they didn't play like it was a VERY good team that battled injuries the entire year.
UNION HILL and that fantastic athlete of theirs and Coach Mallory dethroned Abbott as BEAST OF THE EAST.

For early predictions I have it this way, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BY POSTING YOURS.

DII WEST
Ouside looking in : Jayton, I believe they bring back enough but will it be enough to topple any of the top 5
5. Grandfalls-Royalty
4. Petersburg
3. Follett
2. Valley
1. Balmorhea

DII EAST
Outside looking in - Calvert: A school with tradionally rich talent will be hit hard by Graduation. Who steps up
5. Iredell
4. Crowell
3. Strawn
2. Milford
1. Richland Springs

I was at the state game and I noticed Balmorhea's LACK of tackeling. IF they don't improve in this area (tackling) they will come up short again in the state game.

DI EAST
Outside looking in - Abbott : Finished strong after a very FUGLY start, can they get back to ABBOTT FOOTBALL.
5. Zephyr
4. Coolidge
3. May
2. Jonesboro
1. Union Hill

DI WEST
Outside looking in: Sterling City, always has a decent year but ALWAYS comes up short vs. top 5
5. Ira
4. Buena Vista
3. Garden City
2. Happy
1. Borden County

Borden County showed they were cream of the crop in 2016, Union Hill let the Jonesboro game slip thru their hands. 2017 Union Hill will defeat Borden County. Too much Gabe Nelson every where and all the time.

I know the swirling polarly northern tradewins have brought in a story line or mistaken truth (rumor) and if Coach Walker goes to Coolidge like I've heard, I'd say Coolidge is now top tier caliber. I may be mistaken but I read somewhere the other day Coolidge had 3 All State kids that were sophs (1 new comer, 2 honorable mentions).
If Coach Walker got his hands on those kids and if he could get those kids to run through brick walls like he did for that defense at Crowell, LOOK OUT.

Wonder Dog":2o32sek2 said:
I know the swirling polarly northern tradewins have brought in a story line or mistaken truth (rumor) and if Coach Walker goes to Coolidge like I've heard, I'd say Coolidge is now top tier caliber. I may be mistaken but I read somewhere the other day Coolidge had 3 All State kids that were sophs (1 new comer, 2 honorable mentions).
If Coach Walker got his hands on those kids and if he could get those kids to run through brick walls like he did for that defense at Crowell, LOOK OUT.

no matter what school brings in what coach, NO ONE IN THE EAST IS BEATING UNION HILL IN 2017.
THEY WILL REPRESENT THE EAST IN THE TITLE GAME

Back