Last 6 of the 2023 UNDEFEATED

Welp, according to Y'all tonight's game will end the team I closely follow last game of the season.
They (according to y'all) are not for real, and have played a weak schedule and are untested, therefore not capable of advertising any further in the playoffs. It's been a fun season following them this year.
By "Y'all" do you mean the 4 people who picked Milford to win on the playoff pick 'em or are you including everyone because of a few comments over weak schedules?

Asking for a friend 🤣

Strength of schedule is proven to be one of the best indicators for how well prepared a team is for playoffs. That goes from peewee all the way to the pros. There is always a chance a team can be way better than what they seem from strength of schedule, very rare, but this still doesn’t battle test them so they have the ability and understanding to keep cool and do what needs to be done when push comes to shove in
By "Y'all" do you mean the 4 people who picked Milford to win on the playoff pick 'em or are you including everyone because of a few comments over weak schedules?

Asking for a friend 🤣
Me. It’s me he’s asking for cause I’m confused.

Well look at it this way........
You can rest easy over the weak regular season schedule "everyone says" Gordon played.
From here on out your opponent rankings will just get higher and higher.
I picked Gordon this week, but when it comes down to it they have alot to prove to get to the big show in December. Good Luck 👍🏻
Well, how bout you prove you're even from Westbrook.

You keep acting like it, but then you're always saying you be staying way off over there in Colorado City, "for work."

Then like last year, late in the Playoffs you saying, "I'm at the airport, my flights delayed. I can't Trash Talk right now." 🙄

You probably just got a P.O. Box in WB.

Well, how bout you prove you're even from Westbrook.

You keep acting like it, but then you're always saying you be staying way off over there in Colorado City, "for work."

Then like last year, late in the Playoffs you saying, "I'm at the airport, my flights delayed. I can't Trash Talk right now." 🙄

You probably just got a P.O. Box in WB.
Nope he can’t live in a PO Box or at least that’s what DPS told me. Sorry jumped off the track and I went another way.😂😂😂

For the record I’ve been bragging on these Gordon kids since last year. Scary thing (like I have said many times) is they were mostly freshman last year. Only getting better each year. Gordon definitely has the tradition and the coaching and apparently the kids to make it to state this year and next two years as well. Not saying that’s gonna happen just saying they have the rt ingredients.

6 are left.
3 from the East and 3 from the West.
At least 1 will fall this weekend.
One is picked to win by a single {8} score.
One is picked to loose by single {5} score.
Who will be undefeated come Sunday?

# 3 ABBOTT 11-0
# 4 GORDON 11-0
# 7 MIAMI 11-0
# 2 KNOX CITY 11-0
# 18 UNION HILL 11-0
# 6 WHITEFACE 11-0

# 3 ABBOTT 11-0 vs # 18 UNION HILL 11-0 {underdog x 43}
# 4 GORDON 11-0 vs # 14 MILFORD 9-2 {underdog x 38}
# 7 MIAMI 11-0 vs # 11 SPRINGLAKE 8-3 {underdog x 8}
# 2 KNOX CITY 11-0 vs # 10 HAPPY 10-1 {underdog x 45}
# 6 WHITEFACE 11-0 {underdog x 5} vs # 5 BORDEN COUNTY 10-1
First Baptist Christian Academy of Pasadena is also 11-0.

For the record I’ve been bragging on these Gordon kids since last year. Scary thing (like I have said many times) is they were mostly freshman last year. Only getting better each year. Gordon definitely has the tradition and the coaching and apparently the kids to make it to state this year and next two years as well. Not saying that’s gonna happen just saying they have the rt ingredients.
I do agree with you about Gordon on being good them and Abbott are both young . Last year at state Abbotts rb didn’t get to play due to an injury . I think if the kid stays healthy they have a shot . Both need to win this week so I can watch them next week . Winner will win state in my opinion

Abbott Vs Knox City at Jerry World
There are still some serious doubts for me. Again just my opinion, But Knox City Struggled with Valley big time. Springlake just destroyed them, and in my opinion springlake was the best team on the field against whiteface after watching that film. Play calling killed them inside the 5 yard line and then whiteface kicked deep and springlake had nobody back and got pinned on the 3 and fumbled the next play. Knox Will struggle with happy and if they pull it off then next week could get interesting. And on the East if people are not paying attention to Jonesboro then they are Blind or just Not very smart one of the two. And i guess we have written off Region 2 all together LMAO. Good luck with that.

There are still some serious doubts for me. Again just my opinion, But Knox City Struggled with Valley big time. Springlake just destroyed them, and in my opinion springlake was the best team on the field against whiteface after watching that film. Play calling killed them inside the 5 yard line and then whiteface kicked deep and springlake had nobody back and got pinned on the 3 and fumbled the next play. Knox Will struggle with happy and if they pull it off then next week could get interesting. And on the East if people are not paying attention to Jonesboro then they are Blind or just Not very smart one of the two. And i guess we have written off Region 2 all together LMAO. Good luck with that.
I’m just ruffling feathers , it will be a knife fight on both sides! It could go either way !

Told you

Wouldn’t say we are blind . Maybe you just don’t have a clue about our side . Maybe your the blind one or just don’t know ball

Back