Who will shock the world

I don’t think it’s an issue until a school’s starting varsity team is made up of 30-50% first year transfer students …. And then the fans Get on the message boards bragging about being homegrown. It only matters when you try to pass it off as being a built. The problem is fans trying to pretend they are different from everyone else.
Well said

Lots of schools do that and that's fine.
Much respect goes out for the ones that can bring home a championship with their own kids.
I can't think of many teams that have though.
The mclean tigers did in 2018 all 6 started in kindergarten. Milford did it as well. Throckmorton and maybe a few others I can think of. Recently though it's seems to be the team who gets 3 or 4 transfer via dad's a coach . It's legal and all good just not many get that

The mclean tigers did in 2018 all 6 started in kindergarten. Milford did it as well. Throckmorton and maybe a few others I can think of. Recently though it's seems to be the team who gets 3 or 4 transfer via dad's a coach . It's legal and all good just not many get that
Last years Westbrook team everyone had been there since at least 7th grade.

You have to admit that whole 45 at half and 3rd qtr did get you though!
Well 4 or more turnovers,I don’t know how many they actually had, a few more first quarter adjustments to stop the 22 from being scored there, that games over. Just went very well in the first for Loraine. But correct me if I’m wrong from there straight downhill from there. 📉

Yeah your wrong haha! And Ridgon isn't a god after all. He hurts just like any other human. But it will be interesting to see in December. If you all get there

Yeah your wrong haha! And Ridgon isn't a god after all. He hurts just like any other human. But it will be interesting to see in December. If you all get there
WOW. The fact that this was said after all the personal fouls for late hits on Benjamin from Loraine. Yes it will hurt a human when they give themselves up run out of bounds and get popped out of nowhere. It also hurts when you throw the ball watch your guy running into the end zone and get slammed down. Tonight was very classy by Loraine. Bite the bullet you bullfrogs. Getting multiple personal fouls to slow a kid down(which didn’t help much considering he scored multiple times if not contributing to every score) isn’t anything to brag about my friend.

Oh not bragging here. You guys were the ones thinking you would come in and blow the game out. I just stated what wasnt going to happen. There was a lot of classy action going on from both sides. You have to know every team is beatable including Benjamin. You'll got the win today congrats! But nothing impressive like you all brag to be ✌

Oh not bragging here. You guys were the ones thinking you would come in and blow the game out. I just stated what wasnt going to happen. There was a lot of classy action going on from both sides. You have to know every team is beatable including Benjamin. You'll got the win today congrats! But nothing impressive like you all brag to be ✌
I’m gonna stop pouring salt in the wound your hurting. All week I heard how they hadn’t played nobody, Benjamin’s beating abunch of nobody’s. Well add yourselves to the list.

WOW. The fact that this was said after all the personal fouls for late hits on Benjamin from Loraine. Yes it will hurt a human when they give themselves up run out of bounds and get popped out of nowhere. It also hurts when you throw the ball watch your guy running into the end zone and get slammed down. Tonight was very classy by Loraine. Bite the bullet you bullfrogs. Getting multiple personal fouls to slow a kid down(which didn’t help much considering he scored multiple times if not contributing to every score) isn’t anything to brag about my friend.
Go look at the film the players from Benjamin were face masking almost every play and playin dirty the whole game.

Best of luck to everyone in the 2nd half of the season! Just want every kid healthy no matter what. (Yes that means not targeting players for your teams benefit after whistles. If you want to do it, there’s 2 whistles for a reason)

Last edited:
All crap aside. Loraine really did beat Loraine in this one. Nothing bad towards Benjamin they’re a great team, but atleast 10-15 flags on Loraine’s end. The refs were absolutely horrible. It is what it is but very bad refs. Also, Loraine’s coach made no adjustments on offense after Benjamin made adjustments on defense. Loraine is a spread team but for some reason the coach hasn’t ran it all season🤷🏻‍♂️I don’t get it. So much speed on that team too. I can see these two meeting up for round 2 in Jerry World come December 🥶Good luck to both teams

Back