Who will shock the world

All it takes is 2 studs to win a title
I can say Benjamin has six studs on both sides of the ball. I don’t know where they came from or if they have all lived there besides the 2 coaches kids. If they wanted it different the two teams that did score desperately score on their second and third team would NOT have. With that being said looking at Loraine’s points given up, and lack of dominance, I think they are in for a long(short) night. It’s truly a sight to see, come out Friday.

I can say Benjamin has six studs on both sides of the ball. I don’t know where they came from or if they have all lived there besides the 2 coaches kids. If they wanted it different the two teams that did score desperately score on their second and third team would NOT have. With that being said looking at Loraine’s points given up, and lack of dominance, I think they are in for a long(short) night. It’s truly a sight to see, come out
Yeah I’m still going to say benj by 45 . Loraine is a good average team by the looks of what I’m seeing . Doesn’t mean they suck! I think Lorain goes a couple rounds deep .

If you want that to happy might stop giving up so many points . I think benj gave up 6 all year May be wrong
Benjamin hasn't played anyone. Lol
Loraine from what I hear plays everyone on their roster in most of these games and goes out of the way to not run up the score.
They play 4 D1 teams before district also.
2 games they have been big underdogs also.

Last edited:
Benjamin hasn't played anyone. Lol
Loraine from what I hear plays everyone in most of these games and goes out of the way to run up the score
They play D1 teams also.
2 games they were big underdogs also.
The best team you play besides benj is ranked in the 20’s that’s not playing somebody .

I don't know anything about Benjamin other than they hired some new coaches because we they had sons that were good players.
Hey, fair enough. Loraine will line their home grown 10 or 12 players up and we will see who wins. I think the game will go the distance, so best of luck to both teams.
I expect they will see each other again in December.

I don't know anything about Benjamin other than they hired some new coaches because we they had sons that were good players.
Hey, fair enough. Loraine will line their home grown 10 or 12 players up and we will see who wins. I think the game will go the distance, so best of luck to both teams.
I expect they will see each other again in December.
I will not argue about the coaches being hired because of there boys I think that’s pretty obvious

Lots of schools do that and that's fine.
Much respect goes out for the ones that can bring home a championship with their own kids.
I can't think of many teams that have though.

If ever
Much respect goes out for the ones that can bring home a championship with their own kids.
If all those kids are home grown k-12 then I tip my hat to you ! That is impressive

Back