Who will shock the world

Loraine has lots of talent and tons of speed. Yes they have several players that can make big plays. Definitely got to make adjustments at certain positions and they’re gonna have to spread it out. That’s when they’re lethal. Based off of scrimmages, well, we all know u can’t go off that. If we did, well Westbrook lost to a D-2 school in Whitharell then. Can’t base anything off off scrimmages. I think the game against Klondike is gonna be their first real test.
What scrimmage did you go to? Westbrook won that 5-1 lol you need to get your information from someone else.

Loraine has lots of talent and tons of speed. Yes they have several players that can make big plays. Definitely got to make adjustments at certain positions and they’re gonna have to spread it out. That’s when they’re lethal. Based off of scrimmages, well, we all know u can’t go off that. If we did, well Westbrook lost to a D-2 school in Whitharell then. Can’t base anything off off scrimmages. I think the game against Klondike is gonna be their first real test.
From the Fence:

Funny because I was at the Whitharral scrimmage and watched the film, WB found the endzone 5 times while Whitharral made it to the endzone ONCE......

Maybe next time have your facts straight before your wild imagination has you writing some crazy stuff on here that makes you look like you have no idea what you are talking about.

From the Fence:

Funny because I was at the Whitharral scrimmage and watched the film, WB found the endzone 5 times while Whitharral made it to the endzone ONCE......

Maybe next time have your facts straight before your wild imagination has you writing some crazy stuff on here that makes you look like you have no idea what you are talking about.
Maybe it was the jv. My badd sissy boy.

5-1? Haha not from what i SEEN. They were getting passed on all day. U must be talking about the jv
You want the film?? Lmao not sure what your on but it’s good stuff lol but if that is the case then congrats to whit lol. But I’ll take that win last night over any scrimmage even the Loraine scrimmage where it was about 10-0 haha .

You want the film?? Lmao not sure what your on but it’s good stuff lol but if that is the case then congrats to whit lol. But I’ll take that win last night over any scrimmage even the Loraine scrimmage where it was about 10-0 haha .
Haha yea u can do that when about 80 to 90 percent of the kids aren’t even from Westbrook. Loraine is ALL HOMEGROWN 💯

Facts are facts. You’re right. How many HOMEGROWN boys u Westbrook boys have? That actually reside in Westbrook?? How many boys does Loraine have that actually reside in Loraine? EVERYONE. We don’t have to recruit in this neck of the woods, we can hold our own without that non-sense💯

lol here we go again
Truth hurts. Your Coach is homegrown and you can’t take away the work he has done and put into these kids. BUT if CCISD didn’t suck, y'all would too.😂 Can’t deny you’ve benefited from it, just as many other small school districts do. Loraine has benefited over the years to though, so I am not sure who this kid is commenting in here😂

Loraine has never benefited from from any outsiders. All the kids we’ve had here have always lived here. We hold our own

Truth hurts. Your Coach is homegrown and you can’t take away the work he has doen and put into these kids. BUT if CCISD didn’t suck, y'all would too.😂 Can’t deny you’ve benefited from it, just as many other small school districts do. Loraine has benefited over the years to though, so I am not sure who this kid is commenting in
Facts are facts. You’re right. How many HOMEGROWN boys u Westbrook boys have? That actually reside in Westbrook?? How many boys does Loraine have that actually reside in Loraine? EVERYONE. We don’t have to recruit in this neck of the woods, we can hold our own without that non-sense💯
Hey this is actually funny because we had two of those boys from Loraine in our roster last year. Both god kids and we loved them both…… and I’m curious since they weren’t HOMEGROWN 100% you think they kept them rings??

Loraine has never benefited from from any outsiders. All the kids we’ve had here have always lived here. We hold our own
And have absolutely nothing to show for it. When let’s be honest they should have a ton to show for it. So if someone wants to cry and complain because people actually want to move into a district that is successful on and off the field then that’s fine we will take your ever so important criticism lol

Lol well ofcourse they kept the rings. One of them boys earned it for all them years he grinded for Westbrook. But let’s not talk about how y’all “supposedly” loved the kid when yall’s turned yall’s back on him.

And have absolutely nothing to show for it. When let’s be honest they should have a ton to show for it. So if someone wants to cry and complain because people actually want to move into a district that is successful on and off the field then that’s fine we will take your ever so important criticism lol
You’re right. We have no ring. Yet. But if and when it happens. U can bet, it will be soo much sweeter knowing it came from “HOMEGROWN BOYS”. No outsiders, no under the table recruiting, none of that crap. All HOMEGROWN.

Lol well ofcourse they kept the rings. One of them boys earned it for all them years he grinded for Westbrook. But let’s not talk about how y’all “supposedly” loved the kid when yall’s turned yall’s back on him.
I 100% know that’s went both ways and that perfectly fine. We didn’t turn our back on anyone he wanted to move and he moved, nobody from Westbrook cares or has any bad feelings towards for either of them.

Agree to disagree, tired of arguing with someone who has already been proven wrong and keeps throwing wild accusations around. Especially when it comes to kids we watched grow up and turn into exceptional athletes.
Haters gonna hate and that's ok.....
#behumble

I am not from Loraine or have any tie to them. But winning 1 state championship doesn’t make you this long culturally relevant program. Go 5 years back and Westbrook is an absolute nobody in EVERYTHING. Loraine has been on the map for years in sixman. Also winning state isn’t the only achievement that determines the state of programs.

U sure about that? I believe otherwise. But it’s all good as long as his name’s kept out of some of them CLASSY FOLKS mouths y’all got down there.

PS: I’m sure enjoying getting to watch my boy play varsity ball 🏈🤣

Back