Who can beat Abilene Christian?

First of all, observing- you took it a little too far. Calm down. Second of all, Rainjack- find a place where I misspelled something?? And how exactly do I communicate like I'm in junior high? Your funny. Now your just looking for ways to attack me. And I'm not saying anything else I'm done. All I have to say is, I was not saying they are the best or no one can beat them, I just have confidence in ACHS and think that they can beat Ira. And those boys work hard. I agree with 1987 100%. We just should end this and talk about football and stop bashing each other and those boys. That would be the mature thing to do.

FootballFinatic11":2zyyz31y said:
First of all, observing- you took it a little too far. Calm down. Second of all, Rainjack- find a place where I misspelled something?? And how exactly do I communicate like I'm in junior high? Your funny. Now your just looking for ways to attack me. And I'm not saying anything else I'm done. All I have to say is, I was not saying they are the best or no one can beat them, I just have confidence in ACHS and think that they can beat Ira. And those boys work hard. I agree with 1987 100%. We just should end this and talk about football and stop bashing each other and those boys. That would be the mature thing to do.

Just in the post alone - please see the bolded words in your post. It's Y-O-U-'-R-E.

In previous posts you have omitted the apostrophe in contractions numerous times.

Your logic is nonexistent. In the post quoted above, you state "And I'm not saying anything else I'm done. All I have to say is..."

If you have nothing else to say, why do you start THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE with "All I have to say is..."?

I'm not attacking you. You asked and I answered. If you don't want an answer you don't like, don't ask the question.

I was saying I'm done arguing about this pointless thing. Not done talking about football. I mean really, who argues and points out someone's spelling and grammatical errors? We're not in English class. and it's auto-correct that switches it for me most of the time.

FootballFinatic11":21ekf3rj said:
I was saying I'm done arguing about this pointless thing. Not done talking about football. I mean really, who argues and points out someone's spelling and grammatical errors? We're not in English class. and it's auto-correct that switches it for me most of the time.

We're not in English class. You have that absolutely right. The thing that distinguishes most adults from most children is the knowledge that correct spelling and logical, reasoned thought is graded by others, not your English teacher. LOL at blaming spell-check. You are indeed a lazy little child.

Honestly ACHS fans are the one who make them seem so cocky, by comeing on this website and saying that there the best and all this junk, but have you heard ACHS say any of this, yeah we come on here and we talk about FOOTBALL because we love the game, and we love discussing about the good and the bad, I know I'm a new guy and may not know a lot but i do know that some of the fans on here make ACHS have a bad reputation.

FootballFinatic11":2ddfbt4b said:

-------------------------------

First of all, observing- you took it a little too far - ahhhhhhhhhhhh, no I didn't ... You took it there !!

LOL!!! You guys are hilarious. Ok ok you got me i misspelled somethin...*Fanatic. There ya go! Lol! Ive enjoyed arguin with you fellas, but all arguements aside, were just here for the same reason, and thats that we love football and six-man. But im done so goodluck to your teams and have a great day!

Actually
You could say I'm a
Bigfoot Finatic.

(If the screen name had fish somewhere in it,
then finatic would sound kinda cool.
The way it is now,
not so much).

Play nice or you'er going to timeout . . .

headed out at noon for the Lake Arthur game in Loraine. If it happens, good, if not then I'm going north on 84 looking for the first game I come to :)

smokeyjoe53":2dktec5e said:
I got some 'cue on the pit, stop by if you get down this way. You'd like the seasoning on it.

I take it that it's working for you taste wise? try a teaspoon mixed with 8oz of sour cream for a great dip.

smokeyjoe53":2qxyjd09 said:
I have an aversion to sour cream,,,,,,, Why do they put expiration dates on cartons of Sour Cream?

that's what I'm saying, only way I would eat the stuff myself. My aversion goes back to boot camp, 1970, easy mistake to make, white fluffy stuff next to strawberrys and shortcakes, got to be whipped cream. The DIs are pretty insistent that a Marine recruit eat what he takes, and I had taken about 6 big ol scoops. Stuff gags me today to think about it. . . .

Back