Who can beat Abilene Christian?

Welcome Shane, thank u for not coming to this site and your first post saying no one can beat ACHS. Anything can happen on the field of play any given night. This friday night Ira will host ACHS and it will be a good one good luck to both teams for a healthy game

justobserving":iumakzib said:
cantbelieve.gif
... Alright Mr. Pete - you aiming that stuff at me ?? ...
cantbelieve.gif

Sort of, I consider you one of that group of great fans interested in the game :) Besides, I am always respectful to a user that gets the red font treatment :)

justobserving":26vj45kn said:
fajitapete":26vj45kn said:
Shane":26vj45kn said:
Hi y'all! I'm new here.

welcome to the board! Always nice to find a new face in the crowd. Just remember, like in life there are some who are ignorant, abusive, irrational, and down right stupid. But if you look a little closer you will find some great fans of the game and interesting insight into the whole process.

I haven't seen ACH play, YET, but it can and most likely will happen in the future. Only one me and over 300 team out there.

Use this forum to exchange ideas, meet new faceless friends, and support the young men and women involved in this sport. Support your favorite school and promote 6-man ball.

And feel free to carp on your teams rankings when they aren't rated as number 1.

But most importantly, does you c-stand make a frito pie?

cantbelieve.gif
... Alright Mr. Pete - you aiming that stuff at me ?? ...
cantbelieve.gif

And Welcome aboard Mr. Shane to the friendliest human target range on the planet. Sometimes your the Windshield
and sometimes your the Bug.
file.php

Most times it is hard to stay on the Windshield side ... At least for Me, Rain, Goob, OFB and a few others.

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all.

fajitapete, I think they have frito pie, but I'm not sure. I rarely get a chance to get over there. I'm usually taking pics, and the line is usually too long to fool with during halftime. I imagine they have something that'll tide you over. Come on out. :)

Welcome to the board Shane. I am impressed with your view of things. It's nice to have clear thinking people around.
Btw, I'm one of the "others" JO mentioned. It's common for me to be the bug.

Back