Who can beat Abilene Christian?

smokeyjoe53":2i8l7kxx said:
Looks like we have successfully ended all the serious discussion on this thread; Mission Accomplished.
And on that note.....

demotivational-posters-chesthare.jpg

Between the bunnies, the chest hare, and the lack of seriousness I would just like to point out that the power ratings ( which I know don't mean anything according to "experts" ) that the Ira vs ACHS game is now a 26 point game ...

Will be counting the days .... count count count count count count count count count count count count

Directed toward..... All of us. The kids play the games. We sit here and postulate on the outcome, predictions, etc. I would hope we could have fun with ratings. rankings, message boards and the like, but always remembering we are not on the field - they are. That's why all of us are has-been's and wanna-be's. Unless you are a coach or player, which I doubt many of us are, all we can can do is talk.....

TexasJim":wlg200t7 said:
Directed toward..... All of us. The kids play the games. We sit here and postulate on the outcome, predictions, etc. I would hope we could have fun with ratings. rankings, message boards and the like, but always remembering we are not on the field - they are. That's why all of us are has-been's and wanna-be's. Unless you are a coach or player, which I doubt many of us are, all we can can do is talk.....

Yes, and we can also have opinions, have discussions, have disagreements, speculations and interpretations. A lot of us have been on the field and have coached and have attended countless ball games. We come at this from informed perspectives. We do know we are not on the field and most have not been for years.

I am not a wanna be because I was "a was" and am not a "has been" but a past participant.

So unless you want to engage in the dialog I would ask you not make veiled criticisms of those of us who do. Thank you...

Back