While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainjacktx":1idhurnv said:
I forget":1idhurnv said:
So is this site about sixman football or is it about keyboard commandos making threats and worshiping former players.

Ignoring the obvious rhetorical intent of your question, this thread isn't about TE at all. It has been hijacked by the very RS nutjobs and their ignorant 'feelings. Which is why this will be my last post on this website.

Looks like
The Coyotes done sent the Owls packing

rainjacktx":3oqm6yt0 said:
Evidently, you are not privy to the background info that would shed a whole new light on the subject.

You are correct in this assumption. As I stated in another thread I have not been around in a while.

I assumed when I jumped in here that there was a "back story" of events I was not aware of.

I also know and remember that you and I had a couple of head to heads as did I with several others through the years. That said, none of those, some of which were pretty heated, ever reached a level of exchanges I was reading in this thread.

I jumped in with both feet a little blind because the whole subject line and tone of the thread was just a surprise to me.

Have a good week Mr. Jax ....

Westtexasflats I used to think he was an ok person but everything he post is negative and he doesn't have anything positive to say on any post. His anger against RS is so confusing. We love our kids and of course were going to shout out to the Heavens for them whether they win or lose. We love them regardless and this is something that the Rainman can't handle. Personally I'm tired of him attacking all of us when we post. I say have a good life.

justobserving":3byiqrml said:
rainjacktx":3byiqrml said:
Evidently, you are not privy to the background info that would shed a whole new light on the subject.

You are correct in this assumption. As I stated in another thread I have not been around in a while.

I assumed when I jumped in here that there was a "back story" of events I was not aware of.

I also know and remember that you and I had a couple of head to heads as did I with several others through the years. That said, none of those, some of which were pretty heated, ever reached a level of exchanges I was reading in this thread.

I jumped in with both feet a little blind because the whole subject line and tone of the thread was just a surprise to me.

Have a good week Mr. Jax ....

Well JO it did get deeper a couple of years ago. To the point if I remember correctly at least a couple or three posts were deleted by Mr. Guru. RJ was given new names by multiple posters, myself included, a couple stuck for a while. He's been on decent behavior the last year or so. But something about Goob especially, TE and RS in general seem to get his panties in a wad.

In my humble opinion, you can't condem one without the other. Both Rainjack and Goob are at fault. I know that the RS folks will circle the wagons behind each other, but be honest here. Nether Rainjack or Goob would ever let the other have the last say. Had one of them been man enough to just shut up, this whole subject would have died a natural death.

Blue Bird":92nx4pi0 said:
In my humble opinion, you can't condem one without the other. Both Rainjack and Goob are at fault. I know that the RS folks will circle the wagons behind each other, but be honest here. Nether Rainjack or Goob would ever let the other have the last say. Had one of them been man enough to just shut up, this whole subject would have died a natural death.

Takes 2 to Tango, argue and sometimes just make a fool of yourself. I speak from experience - Been There ... Done That !!

Hey Rain come on back ... you may miss out on a chance to get into it with me sometime.....

BE, I guess we should tell everyone I have two little brothers. One who is a year away from Junior High ball.
Braxton will be an all around better young man than I ever was. He's got the brain of a Harvard graduate without all the political brainwash. When I lived in Follett for a few months, he wanted to go running with me. This was three years ago. That little dude at the age of 9 ran 3 whole miles without stopping. That told me he has the mentality to conquer whatever he sets his mind to. A quality these kids just don't seem to possess now-a-days. They'd much rather create themselves on NCAA football and fantasize about being great. Braxton will be great. I just hope BE grows some sense and puts this crop of Ethridge's into an 11man program; preferable Hamilton—where my idol is. ;)
Cohen resembles me physically. BE tells me he has the natural throwing ability I had at his age. I imagine, if we stay 6man, that he will be the one to smash all kinds of records. I believe by then I'll have the passion to coach. Would be a huge blessing to be the one fueling the flame behind a little brother.
Finally, I have two little sisters that will have all the talent in the world as well. Things look optimistic for the Ethridge family. I'd be lookin to hire the old man soon.

Are you really making the comparison to Ethridges and Mannings. Just because they have the same last name doesn't mean they will automatically be a star is what I'm getting at.

Caprock kid":2mv1p0n0 said:
Are you really making the comparison to Ethridges and Mannings. Just because they have the same last name doesn't mean they will automatically be a star is what I'm getting at.
Gregor Mendel might disagree...............

westexasflats":w8wucjtk said:
Oh it does sometimes, the Mannings comes to mine, the Ripkins ect

Family in my home town that has been providing upper level athletes to our school since the 1950's. Boys and girls from two athletic brothers. 70's and 80's boys but girls right now. Next generation of boys in about 3 years.

Have a town north of my home town that had a family that was the same. But it was 3 decades of boys - brothers and cousins.

There is power in the "Name" sometime. DNA am a powrfel thang....

Dear Smoke,

I reely, reely doubt Kid Crack has done ever heard of Mendel, but cud well be an example of them regressive genes.

I would have to say the same for you.

But what your saying is there family is a science experiment. Kinda like Hitlers super soldier. They are just born to be great right.

Caprock kid":4ffxzfor said:

Only a kid would think i'm comparing the Ethridges to the Mannings in football..
But if i did i would say the Ethridges or better just not quite as well known ;)

westexasflats":1oun42nf said:
Caprock kid":1oun42nf said:

Only a kid would think i'm comparing the Ethridges to the Mannings in football..
But if i did i would say the Ethridges or better just not quite as well known ;)

I guess so...just confusing the way you worded it using both of their names in the same sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back