Where's david...?

Godsmightywarrior":1q7t5g48 said:
Per EPJC coach, they DID NOT play last night. They are on their way to Garden City for today's game against WFND.

Alright! Thanks for the update! Maybe my prediction will hold true and I go 5-1
Yes you should come out of retirement! I'll still make my predictions.

Waldo must have been in Vegas with his "Crystal Ball".

Seguin is the cream of the crop now. "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE". Congrats Sequin!
That statement can also be said for Canyon Creek.

Prickly

Game Traveler":2xbr8rof said:
Waldo must have been in Vegas with his "Crystal Ball".

Seguin is the cream of the crop now. "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE". Congrats Sequin!
That statement can also be said for Canyon Creek.

Prickly

Sequins are something you put on your dress (well, maybe your wife's dress, we won't get into that here...)

But my guess is that in a Lifegate/Freddy game, a 58-8 score says that somebody played really well and somebody didn't. Which has happened a number of times in this series, usually with Lifegate losing the game.

Yeah but you knew who I was talkin bout though right?...007!

Oh and Mrs. Prickly says that Sequins are so the 80s. But of course us back woods hillbilly country folk can't get no sequins down at the quicky-mart .

Either way congrats to SEGUIN LIFEGATE on a great win.

Prickly

Thanks for the score GMW. Looks like I went 5-1 the only miss being Freddy vs Seguin.
GMW, how do you think the stars will play against WFND? Do you think they take district 1?

I think this is the year the title changes hands. Last year the Stars were one end zone completion away. This year the title game will be on home turf. They're a bigger and better team this year. They've been in every game at half time this season and with Lefors, the D held up in the second half. Their three losses are to teams that will win their districts and make the playoffs. How far will they go? That remains to be seen. One thing I will tell you is that great coaching makes a world of difference. I think there is more parity in DIII this season too.
Your picks were great! I don't think anybody expected a rout in the Freddy/Lifegate game.

Coach Johnson has turned all his programs around. I have seen a few games of his and he is a good coach. WCS does take District 1. I say they may be Semi-Finalists but will run into a wall against a southern team.

Back