Where will you be?

I’ll be here watching Coach Lee’s and Coach Cervantes’ reunion
An aside, a little off topic but related. Not worth a thread itself. Strawn and Milford are supposed to get there on Wednesday "sightseeing along the way", a planned tour of the Little Bighorn Battlefield. An educational experience? It's 1300 miles, a 2-day trip to get there? So they left today?

An aside, a little off topic but related. Not worth a thread itself. Strawn and Milford are supposed to get there on Wednesday "sightseeing along the way", a planned tour of the Little Bighorn Battlefield. An educational experience? It's 1300 miles, a 2-day trip to get there? So they left today?
It's a long and winding road to their door.

I’ll be at Happy v Rankin in Klondike on Thursday and Whiteface v Follet in Happy on Friday! Listening to the broadcast in Jayton on Saturday!

What a fantastic life experience for those young men. Props to the school's admin for allowing that.

You can take the question mark off. It's definitely an educational experience. I hope they are able to stay for the park rangers interpretative presentation.

Back