When will we have Football?

Read what I said... “come to a clinic next year” 2021

My chinese football player can’t get on here and defend his race or culture.. he is hurt by this statement posted by old Bearkat.. if you are blind to that and have no feelings towards my chinese football player then you will get this wrath next pistol.. don’t try me

I’m glad you are optimistic this will all be over by then.. me I just don’t know any more
But you may have to delay the face to face at coaching clinic to 2022 to be safe (I’m still unsure why you want a face to face so bad)

Old Bearkat":a22pxl02 said:
Vincent J. Davis":a22pxl02 said:
Old Bearkat-

How about we address it as it’s name (COVID-19) and not with that prejudice name you call it.. it is very offensive to the Chinese community and to the great young Chinese men that play our beautiful sport of 6man football..

I see things still haven’t changed on this here site... smh ...

My thoughts: I want a season to happen.. I’ll leave it at that...

- Coach Davis

I did not say it was the Chinese virus, it is the Chinese COMMUNIST PARTY virus, not racist at all. It looks like you have bought into the Chicom propaganda BS about calling the virus after where it originates as racist as they try to deflect responsibility for unleashing it on the world.

BTW...did you know that the term "racist" was invented by that nasty Russian commie Leon Trotsky back in 1919 as a way to rouse minorities in countries targeted by the Soviets for revolution? I have nothing but contempt for those who use that term especially when they are probably projecting their prejudices onto others who they do not like.

That's interesting! While I've never heard that, I'm not shocked at all.

How did this thread go off the rails so badly? I know some of you guys personally and I know you are better than this. How about putting this all behind and move on ? Kids do read this site too, so let’s just clean up the chatter, man up and go forward.
Predicting or asking “will there be a football season this year?”
I believe that was the original question.

Lol! I was getting a kick out of reading this! I'll bet Vince thinks he was kicked in the head by a mule this morning if he has even woke up yet. You know Grandpa's sauce will do that to you! Lol!

Again, I apologize for getting out of character last night, thank you COACH C.H.(FCSA Football) For the messages and phone call last night and for your words of wisdom I love you coach.... I should have known better especially as a leader of young men...

I also apologize to Dallas Lutheran, TAPPS, and to the rest of the wonderful 6man football community for my actions..

I also want to personally apologize to my Head Coach, Coach Schup.. He is a great leader of men and he is also a great mentor to me as well.. people make mistakes, I made one on yesterday.
Johnny, Longhorn, Bearkat, Pistol and whoever else I offended, I am sorry and I love all of y’all.

So the question was will there be football.. so this is the last time I will ever post..

LET THERE BE FOOTBALL :) I love y’all and wish everyone the best in the near future

Go Lions..

Johnny South":q3k05mgn said:
No offense taken. We were born to be real, not to be perfect. A quote I read one time which pretty well describes us all.
Hey Johnny that’s an AWESOME quote, because it’s so TRUE.
Mind if I use that one ? ( giving you the credit of course) :)
Here is another I like “ we all fall short of the Glory of God”
FORGIVENESS for All. That’s what Christ died for, for All.
God’s Blessings to all!

For the athletes, I think they should play sports “football” and treat Covid-19 similar to the flu. If they are sick, hold them out until they are well and all symptoms/contagiousness is gone. Take all precautions possible. All 6-man bands are small, spread them out. Same with student body. All seats left for fans, figure out how many can be handled and sell season tickets, end zone tickets, bring in the deer stands lol, whatever. People will figure out something. We have got to get back to education and school activities.

FSCA and topher800, you were the first ones telling everyone to get back on subject and you both have made two comments and neither one was about When will we have Football. topher800 you show to have been on six man about three or four days but you know a lot about this website. Just been reading?

Thats actually not a bad idea oldfolks. My old login which no longer works is topher80 registered end August 2009 :) Pleasure to meet ya

A lot of fields I have gone to have been socially distancing for many years. The fans simply pull up in their vehicles and watch the game.

Old folks, if you would have read the first page of this thread you would have seen my original post. While it didn’t spell anything out specifically, I believe most “folks” could read between the lines.
If I need to spell out my prediction let me know.

PS : I’m pretty old myself, 71, my next birthday. ( no gifts expected or required) :)
Have a Blessed day and be thankful for your health and those you Love!

FSCA aka young man and topher800, I spoke too quick. JasonTX is right at some stadiums they watch from vehicles. I hope the six man admin is brain storming and listening. We need to get to playing football. I want to watch live. Everyone give ideas. FSCA I have a couple of years on you. +5 Maybe run across y’all some time.

Quite alright oldfolks, I've been on haitus for a few years but use to be on here quite a bit spouting my Canadian lies and stupidity ;) Maybe play more games at stadiums which can accommodate vehicle watching?? This is especially important for older and more vulnerable 6 man fans. Keep the brainstorming coming ladies and gents!!!

Back