Westbrook vs May

Also have to remember Westbrook was the underdog pick in the Rankin game as well. Didn't turn out that way at all. Rankin just wasn't prepared for #4 running all over them and racking up 9TD's in that game.
You remember that time when Rankin was ranked 8th with two losses and playing basketball while May STILL NUMBER ONE is undefeated and will STILL BE UNDEFEATED after the State game. I do.

What does my bourbon and coke(Coca Cola) have to do with Westbrook winning State? Oh Yes, starting the celebration early.
If you start drinking that bourbon now maybe just maybe by the time the game is over the pain of losing won’t be so bad. Oh who am I kidding. That pain is gonna hurt so bad you’re gonna need several rounds of one scotch one bourbon and one beer.

Last edited:
Definitely think it’ll be a good game but just gotta say May doesn’t own soul possession of being battle tested in the playoffs I’m pretty certain the Westbrook players and coaches would argue that their victory’s over Sterling City and Happy didn’t come easy at all
Not gonna lie, I completely forgot they went thru Sterling City in the playoffs. They did beat SC earlier in the season in another close game. As for Happy, I'm sure it was a tough game. Unfortunately winning by 34 points doesn't really indicate that in the end...

For me, I'm looking at their 4 losses. Those losses came to Top 10 teams. 3 of which are ranked in the Top 5 and 2 of those are to both Div. 2 State Finalists. So to me, that was alot tougher than their Playoff run.

In the midst of all the drama about realignment and it is sad don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to take a minute to tell Fencelineguy the May Tigers are going to hurt your feelings next week so if you need me to I can send you some crying towels now or maybe set you up with a therapist. You’re gonna need it.

In the midst of all the drama about realignment and it is sad don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to take a minute to tell Fencelineguy the May Tigers are going to hurt your feelings next week so if you need me to I can send you some crying towels now or maybe set you up with a therapist. You’re gonna need it.
Living in a fantasy world the way you are is definitely cause for you to see a therapist
Not me 😂😂

I’m not much into gambling but I will wager this. I will bring an extra May Tigers shirt you bring an extra WB shirt. Loser wears the opposing teams shirt takes pics and has to post it on this site. You in??? Mike I’m not promoting gambling more of a friendly wager no money involved. If that’s ok. If not I apologize. Everyone looks good in Tiger Green. So don’t worry about that fencelineguy. Lol

I’m not much into gambling but I will wager this. I will bring an extra May Tigers shirt you bring an extra WB shirt. Loser wears the opposing teams shirt takes pics and has to post it on this site. You in??? Mike I’m not promoting gambling more of a friendly wager no money involved. If that’s ok. If not I apologize. Everyone looks good in Tiger Green. So don’t worry about that fencelineguy. Lol
Although I do appreciate your enthusiasm, I wouldn't bet my school colors on anything. Likewise I wouldn't wear anyone else's school colors, no matter what.
Pride and love for WB just wouldn't allow it

Back