Westbrook vs May

That’s a cute little nursery rhyme. Unfortunately for you nursery rhymes are as unreal as WB beating May. Y’all do have the right colors though no doubt. Blue and black will go great with the bruising y’all gonna get.

That’s a cute little nursery rhyme. Unfortunately for you nursery rhymes are as unreal as WB beating May. Y’all do have the right colors though no doubt. Blue and black will go great with the bruising y’all gonna get.
Keep thinking that May is more physical, we love when teams and fans come into stadiums doubting us.....

Oh make no mistake these kids and coaches
Keep thinking that May is more physical, we love when teams and fans come into stadiums doubting us.....
won’t be doubting anyone or anything. See we know a thing or two cause we’ve seen a thing or two. Remember what I said before. This teams biggest asset is not size or speed or some kind of mojo. It’s simple their will to win is on another level. They don’t get rattled.

won’t be doubting anyone or anything. See we know a thing or two cause we’ve seen a thing or two. Remember what I said before. This teams biggest asset is not size or speed or some kind of mojo. It’s simple their will to win is on another level. They don’t get rattled.
Oh but they do get rattled.....
I was at the WV game.
May got rattled but you're right they adjusted and won.
Same thing against Abbott, May got rattled made adjustments and those adjustments barely won the game. Nobody's perfect but Yes May has been rattled and will get rattled again!!

Rattled would be falling apart not trusting in each other or your coaches and end up loosing the game.
My definition of rattled is getting "shaken" by the opposing team. If a team gets rattled they don't necessarily lose if they get back to the game plan and follow adjustments. Being rattled doesn't always lead to a loss, but it does open players eyes and make them so Oh Ok yall wanna do that well we can do this.

This teams biggest asset is their Coach, who has the experience of having been there before, and, talent for him to coach.

The only way WB wins is if after the game they hire Biden’s team to do a 2am recount of TD’s made and miraculously come up with 4 more td’s for WB. Then again that might not be enough. Lol
Batter up Fencelineguy
That’s funny right there. I don’t care who you are. Lol

Back