Westbrook vs May

Ok now I’m ready. So I was wandering if you can leave AT&T stadium in between games. Since we play first I wanna go eat before the next game. I’m sure we will have plenty of time since we will end the game early.
Fence line guy. It’s your turn. lol
You can leave the stadium, but you have to pay to get back in for the next game........
Jar of tears from a loss should cover the cost😂

To all those just tuning in. This is just trash talking for fun. Feel free to jump in but let’s keep it fun. No bashing kids or teams. They read this stuff I’m sure. We all should enjoy this have fun with and be thankful to be the two teams left standing. Ok politically correct statement made. Now Go May Go

To all those just tuning in. This is just trash talking for fun. Feel free to jump in but let’s keep it fun. No bashing kids or teams. They read this stuff I’m sure. We all should enjoy this have fun with and be thankful to be the two teams left standing. Ok politically correct statement made. Now Go May Go

I've thoroughly enjoyed the back and forth in this thread and appreciate y'all keeping it clean and on point. We could use a lot more of this kind of banter around here!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the back and forth in this thread and appreciate y'all keeping it clean and on point. We could use a lot more of this kind of banter around here!
It’s all in good fun. Hopefully I can meet these guys at the game. We definitely don’t need anything that’s hurtful to the kids too much of that in this crazy world already. I truly pray no kid gets hurt (I think both teams have had enough of that) also for safe travels for all. Now it’s GO MEAN GREEN TIME.
Btw thanks for picking up the ball and running with it. You’re doing great.

It’s all in good fun. Hopefully I can meet these guys at the game. We definitely don’t need anything that’s hurtful to the kids too much of that in this crazy world already. I truly pray no kid gets hurt (I think both teams have had enough of that) also for safe travels for all. Now it’s GO MEAN GREEN TIME.
Btw thanks for picking up the ball and running with it. You’re doing great.
We’ve enjoyed the back and forth all year long. We are just proud that we are in the position to actually be a part of it this year.

Back