Westbrook vs May

I have never really understood the actual anger and vitriol that I've seen exchanged in these forums over the years. At the end of the day, we're all the 6-man community. Yes, we are loyal to our teams no matter what, but I've always liked to think of 6-man fans being a cut above the bigger schools. We're all from small towns where everyone knows everyone else. We are the very definition of community. How many big school football teams do you see come together at the end of a game, join hands and pray. I truly love the 6-man community and everything it stands for! With that said, go Tigers!!!

Well Fenceline guy you were right. WB is the thing nightmares are made of. I woke up from a terrible nightmare this morning. May had the ball on 2 yard line it’s 4th qtr with only seconds left in the game. 4th down and goal. We toss the ball on a power sweep left WB breaks through the blocks and makes the stop short of goal line. Time runs out. WB stops the Tigers from 45’ing them on last play of the game. Final score May 74 WB 30. What a nightmare WB made it a full game and I didn’t have time to go to Saltgrass for a steak between games.

Well Fenceline guy you were right. WB is the thing nightmares are made of. I woke up from a terrible nightmare this morning. May had the ball on 2 yard line it’s 4th qtr with only seconds left in the game. 4th down and goal. We toss the ball on a power sweep left WB breaks through the blocks and makes the stop short of goal line. Time runs out. WB stops the Tigers from 45’ing them on last play of the game. Final score May 74 WB 30. What a nightmare WB made it a full game and I didn’t have time to go to Saltgrass for a steak between games.
That is a horrible nightmare!!! I'm thinking some therapy sessions are needed to cope with that mental anguish. I recommend the first and only therapy session be held on December 15th at 11am. I'm sure all your fears will be alleviated as the TIGERS run rampant over some Wildcats.

This should be a good game. I hope both teams come in focused and ready to play. May has been battle tested on their road to State. Westbrook was tested earlier in the season. Both teams are tough.

I've got May winning this one.
Definitely think it’ll be a good game but just gotta say May doesn’t own soul possession of being battle tested in the playoffs I’m pretty certain the Westbrook players and coaches would argue that their victory’s over Sterling City and Happy didn’t come easy at all

I have never really understood the actual anger and vitriol that I've seen exchanged in these forums over the years. At the end of the day, we're all the 6-man community. Yes, we are loyal to our teams no matter what, but I've always liked to think of 6-man fans being a cut above the bigger schools. We're all from small towns where everyone knows everyone else. We are the very definition of community. How many big school football teams do you see come together at the end of a game, join hands and pray. I truly love the 6-man community and everything it stands for! With that said, go Tigers!!!
I can tell you as a former 6 man player and coach and now being up in the "big leagues", this is definitely something I miss a lot. It was a pretty big adjustment for me to not pray after every game in football and basketball with my players.

Definitely think it’ll be a good game but just gotta say May doesn’t own soul possession of being battle tested in the playoffs I’m pretty certain the Westbrook players and coaches would argue that their victory’s over Sterling City and Happy didn’t come easy at all
Also have to remember Westbrook was the underdog pick in the Rankin game as well. Didn't turn out that way at all. Rankin just wasn't prepared for #4 running all over them and racking up 9TD's in that game.

Back