Well Well Well

TheWesp

Six-man pro
It seems as if the season is upon us! There have been so many storylines that I don’t even know where to begin!

First I will address the rankings! Big Mike, I think your toy couldn’t have been more wrong this season! Tell me how Gordan is still the top team after losing all of their talent from last season! Coach Read must be out recruiting.. AGAIN! I see he really “loaded up” the schedule this year! Westbrook and coach Matlock will be flexing their muscles on the tiny horns all season long!

Richland Springs at 4 is a JOKE! Coach Burkheart has those boys ready to roll this season. Seems like d2 is already more than locked up! Especially with Grayson Rigdon moving on up to play with too many men on the field!

These rankings will change significantly as the season moves on! I’ve already got my eye on a couple that are more than out of place! Looking at you Coach Bagdon…..

I’m excited to see what all the new coaches in new places have to offer! Lots of big time powerhouse programs have a new man in charge: May, Borden County, Abbott, Three Way.

I’d also like to make a suggestion to the site. While I’m still working on finding my forever home with a six man team, I’d love to be able to have coaches contact me when they can’t get their team right! I need my own personal tab. TheWesp is here to help wherever I can!

I’ve already started out scouting a lot of the teams on Facebook and by George some of you coaches need to find some better drills for your boys. You don’t win state with this no pads nonsense. Put the pads on early so you can get a jump start on the competition!

Good luck to all of the teams out there this season! I’m always a phone call away!

It seems as if the season is upon us! There have been so many storylines that I don’t even know where to begin!

First I will address the rankings! Big Mike, I think your toy couldn’t have been more wrong this season! Tell me how Gordan is still the top team after losing all of their talent from last season! Coach Read must be out recruiting.. AGAIN! I see he really “loaded up” the schedule this year! Westbrook and coach Matlock will be flexing their muscles on the tiny horns all season long!

Richland Springs at 4 is a JOKE! Coach Burkheart has those boys ready to roll this season. Seems like d2 is already more than locked up! Especially with Grayson Rigdon moving on up to play with too many men on the field!

These rankings will change significantly as the season moves on! I’ve already got my eye on a couple that are more than out of place! Looking at you Coach Bagdon…..

I’m excited to see what all the new coaches in new places have to offer! Lots of big time powerhouse programs have a new man in charge: May, Borden County, Abbott, Three Way.

I’d also like to make a suggestion to the site. While I’m still working on finding my forever home with a six man team, I’d love to be able to have coaches contact me when they can’t get their team right! I need my own personal tab. TheWesp is here to help wherever I can!

I’ve already started out scouting a lot of the teams on Facebook and by George some of you coaches need to find some better drills for your boys. You don’t win state with this no pads nonsense. Put the pads on early so you can get a jump start on the competition!

Good luck to all of the teams out there this season! I’m always a phone call away!
You are spot on regarding Richland Springs. This is the year to win their 10th State Title.

Calm down. We gotta whole season to play before playoffs come. Anything can happen. Then the first 3 rounds are not to be taken lightly with the teams that should be there ( Calvert,Cherokee, And then they have to worry about Saban and crew over at this oglesby. It’s work every week. Good luck to all this season

Somebody help me out here. I guess I'm kind of out of the loop now. The Wesp says Coach Burkhart will have the Coyotes ready. I thought Jerry Burkhart wasn't associated with the Richland Springs school anymore. Enlighten me please.

Somebody help me out here. I guess I'm kind of out of the loop now. The Wesp says Coach Burkhart will have the Coyotes ready. I thought Jerry Burkhart wasn't associated with the Richland Springs school anymore. Enlighten me please.
Last I checked they still had Burkhart listed as there AD. But being that this is his last year on suspension I believe, Im sure he’ll be back coaching the coyotes before too long.

Back