Week 4 Predictions

david9h

11-man fan
10-3 last week, 28-7 on the year.

Week 4 Predictions:

Brownwood Victory Life over Durant Victory Life OK (Victory Life wins no matter what!) by 10
Campbell over Athens Christian Prep by 45
Chillicothe over WF Wichita Christian by 2 (real close to putting upset alert on this one but couldn't pull the trigger)
EP Jesus Chapel over EP Home School by 45 (First win by more than 4 points!)
Granbury NCTA over Johnson Co. Sports Assn. by 45
Bellville Faith over Lake Jackson Brazosport by 10 (sorry, I keep overlooking them!)
Seguin Lifegate over New Braunfels Christian by 65 (they'll keep pouring it on until halftime)
San Marcos Hill Country Christian over Prairie Lea by 45
Richardson Canyon Creek over Red Oak Ovilla by 44 (Which RCC will it be? The one that 45'd Azle and Carrollton or the one that only beat Athens prep by 7?)
SA Feast Homeschool over Fredericksburg Heritage by 30 (pulling for a closer game or possibly an upset but don't see it in the cards)
Spring Branch Living Rock over SA River City by 45
Spring Providence Classical over Conroe Lifestyle by 40
Longview Trinity over Trinidad by 3
WF Notre Dame over Harrold by 30

And there you have it! Good luck and safe travels.

Man this Dave guy has got his picks down! 28-7 on the year, that is just crazy numbers right there!...Who can make picks that good week in and week out! So here are some of my thoughts on your picks....The same Canyon Creek will show up this week that has the first 3 weeks with that junior high schedule they are playing, beating azle is no big deal this year as they are down this season. So until RCC plays somebody they aren't that lethal in my book. As for WCS, could be a close game, I think they lose by more than 2pts. SA Feast does beat Freddy, so good call on that. And the big surprise is you picking Longview Trinity after the bashing you put on them after last weeks loss to a good Chester team but they beat Trinidad by more than 3Pts...

LumberDude! you are correct....I think Trinity bounces back big this week. Trinidad is no Chester.
WCS and Chillicothe will not be close. Sorry Warrior Fans...the Chilli is RED HOT this week!

Granbury and Canyon Creek win big this week. I agree with the Saw Dust that Canyon Creek is playing a pitty pat schedule. Azle, although the name is legendary, lost everyone from their state runs.

Good luck to everybody this week.

Prickly

sixmanphan":20w8x0uz said:
Alvin Living Stones played last night and beat Brazosport's JV. Just letting you know.

Hope someone reported the score to Granger for SCORE CENTRAL. That's the first place a final score should go on this board.

Godsmightywarrior":2msaxg42 said:
freeagent":2msaxg42 said:
Guys, I'd better see these scores on SCORES CENTRAL.
I post in Score Central, then post in here so the TAPPS DIII fans can easily see our scores.

Okay. I guess I don't need to get in bad with anyone named "Godsmightywarrior." When I'm standing at the pearly gate, I may need all the friends I can get ... starting with the Big Guy and his Son.

freeagent":2fzvte9w said:
Godsmightywarrior":2fzvte9w said:
freeagent":2fzvte9w said:
Guys, I'd better see these scores on SCORES CENTRAL.
I post in Score Central, then post in here so the TAPPS DIII fans can easily see our scores.

Okay. I guess I don't need to get in bad with anyone named "Godsmightywarrior." When I'm standing at the pearly gate, I may need all the friends I can get ... starting with the Big Guy and his Son.
HaHa! My pull at the Pearly Gates is even less than my pull at SixManFootball, FreeAgent.

Back