WF Wichita Christian over Forestburg by 10
Evant over Granbury NCTA by 14
Huntsville Alpha Omega over Conroe Covenant by 45
Fredericksburg Heritage over Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills by 40
Longview Trinity over Chester by 24
Miami over Brownwood Victory Life by 45
Richardson Canyon Creek over Athens Christian Prep by 45
Sanderson over Spring Branch Living Rock by 45
Seguin Lifegate over SA Castle Hills by 2 (Upset Special!)

Good luck and safe travels!

Seguin Lifagate and Castle Hills scrimmaged the 2nd scrimmage.
Castle Hills did not score once the entire scrimmage and Seguin scored 5 or 6 times. I wouldnt call this an upset.
I think Seguin rolls them

Oh Davey Boy!

18-4 in two weeks....much better than the Ultimate Warrior last year. You must be a Fantasy Football League Champion....just amazing! I am very impressed.

Can't wait to see how the record looks after this week. GOOD LUCK!

Prickly

Results through Saturday:

Apple Springs over Alvin Living Stones by 45
Actual: No score reported yet

Wichita Falls Notre Dame over Benjamin by 45
Actual: WF ND 51 - Benjamin 6. No surprise here! (1 for 1)

Cedar Park Summit over San Marcos Hill Country by 38
Actual: CP Summit 61 - SM Hill Country 58. Much closer than anticipated but (2 for 2)

CC WINGS over SA River City by 45

EP Jesus Chapel over EP Immanuel Christian by 16

WF Wichita Christian over Forestburg by 10
Forestburg 66 - WF Wichita Christian 34. I anticipated a tight contest and it looks like it went four quarters but it just went the other way. Look forward to a report from the Warrior as to what took place in the game. (2 for 3)

Evant over Granbury NCTA by 14
Actual: Evant 88 - Granbury NCTA 60. Relatively close on this one. When you score 60 on a decent UIL school, you've accomplished something. Of course, giving up 88 means you've got work to do on defense. Granbury is well coached so they'll get it figured out by district. (3 for 4)

Huntsville Alpha Omega over Conroe Covenant by 45
Actual: Huntsville AO 53 - Conroe Covenant 8. No surprise here. (4 for 5)

Fredericksburg Heritage over Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills by 40
Actual: Freddy 54 - Kerrville 6. Freddy does what they're supposed to do and rolls on. That's what good teams do! (5 for 6)

Longview Trinity over Chester by 24
Actual: 68 - Longview Trinity 23. Okay, I've been reserved in my judgment about the Titans up to now but got a real good picture of where we stand last night. We are not near as good as we thought we were. Chester straight up beat us in every phase of the game. We got outplayed, outhustled and outcoached. Trinity is not in good shape physically, they are not well schooled in the fundamentals of the game and they do not have the depth or talent to go four quarters against a good program. I give credit to Chester. They had 23 players and they had 6 different players go on offense and defense. They had talent, speed and they are physical. Trinity has 11 total and had 6 players play about 80% of the snaps on both sides of the ball. Chester was high energy and ready to play. The Titans were neither. Right now I would put the Titans in the middle of the pack of teams in the north and from what I can gather, are no match for the powerhouses from the south (Seguin and Freddy). Maybe they'll get better as the season goes along. We lost our leading tackler from last year due to ACL for the year and our tight formation QB (who also is a good corner) was out this game and unsure about next week. I'll call it like I see it and that's how I see it...unfortunately! (5 of 7)

Miami over Brownwood Victory Life by 45

Richardson Canyon Creek over Athens Christian Prep by 45

Sanderson over Spring Branch Living Rock by 45]

Seguin Lifegate over SA Castle Hills by 2 (Upset Special!)
Actual: Seguin 60 - SA Castle Hills 37. Okay, so maybe this wasn't an upset. Lifegate looks to be the class of DIII! (6 of 8)

Not bad on picks! But bad night for my Titans!

Richardson Canyon Creek 64 - Athens Prep 57. Is this a misprint or was it actually this close? If its actual, somebody got some "Splainin'" to do because I didn't see it this close. (7 for 9)

Apple Springs 45 - ALS 0. No surprise here. (8 for 10)

Not sure about SA River City? Thought they played CC Wings but score said they played Medina???

The Stars were close at halftime, only behind 26-20. They committed too many penalties though (10 for 102 yards) and couldn't capitalize on 3 take aways. Forestburg has a good team this year. They made the playoffs last year, when they beat the Stars 56-8. It doesn't get easier for Wichita Christian either, as they face Chillicothe and Tioga in the next few weeks.

Surprised that you were so hard on your team and coaches. Sorry to hear that one of the kids busted up his leg. I hope he recovers. Picks are still on a good average.

Wow, Dave way to put your team on blast. Maybe you should add support to your list. Makes sense why the old coach left, support. Trinity didn't even replace him with a football coach. I guess yall were satisfied with one losing trip to the show.

Well, well, well! I was wrong about the boys from the east! Chester is the real deal. Congrats to the Yellowjackets and Coach Fudge on a huge win!

Trinity will bounce back! Don't be too hard your team Davey Boy, no one can win them all. I see injuries are apparent right now and I hate to hear kids are injured. Hopefully that tight formation QB will return and all the troubles will cease for Trinity....oh and yes Lifegate is the leader of the pack for D3 but not because they beat Castle Hills, they aren't the same team without that stud running back.

Bad week in Fantasy Football! Good luck next week.

Prickly

Wow!....So easy to blast your own team. Maybe Chester just has a good team, stuff like this happens. Least Trinity isn't playing some slappy schedule like a majority of the teams in that district are. So what kind of coach did they hire Johnny if he wasn't a football coach.

The head coach was the old coaches asst, hes a football coach, but the school hired him a asst coach who is not a football coach. At least that's what I heard.

Back