Week 0 Upsets

Dogface":b0u4e9b9 said:
Crowell v BC.
Best comeback too!

Your my Dog!!!

With it this early in the season and with a new coaching staff I was hoping for our boys to at least make a full game of it. At the half it sounded like they might make the final horn,,,,,,then something was said in the locker rook and a few adjustments were made and the Cats came out a different team. I so wish I had gone to the game!!

Now the real test will the the next couple of game for the Wildcats. If history holds true they will fall on their heads when faced with another stout opponent. The Petersburg game should be the tale tale game as the Buffs put it on the Cats last time.

We shall see!!!

Go get em Wildcats!!!

Bastrop Tribe Consolidated upset Bryan Allen Academy.
The game ended with 6 minutes left in the 4th with a score of 70-23.
Bryan Allen was picked to 45 Tribe, but Tribe fought hard & played good hard football.
Tribe beat the point spread & played tough, hard football.

What about Jayton over Lueder-Avoca Point spread had Lueders-Avoce by 45 over Jayton.
Jayton won 48-0. So 93 points over spread

BC picked by 45 over Crowell lost 83-60 so 68 points over spread

Bastrop Tribe Consolidated upset Bryan Allen Academy 70-23 92 points over spread.

Paducah 62-56 spread 41 so 47 points over spread.

i think we have to have a couple weeks play before we can really know the ins and outs for eachteam
this is like preseason so i wouldnt put alot into these 1st few games

kbjoe1":wkjbfz8i said:
i think we have to have a couple weeks play before we can really know the ins and outs for eachteam
this is like preseason so i wouldnt put alot into these 1st few games
It will take many teams 2 or 3 weeks to work new players into things.

Strawn was underdog to Walnut Springs by 7.
Hounds 45'd those Hornets shortly after half.
I realize that most folks will wanna make excuses for Walnut Springs poor performance & not give Strawn their due, but the Hounds played solid technical ball.
Job well done Hounds..

twodollarbill":2z3deivv said:
Strawn was underdog to Walnut Springs by 7.
Hounds 45'd those Hornets shortly after half.
I realize that most folks will wanna make excuses for Walnut Springs poor performance & not give Strawn their due, but the Hounds played solid technical ball.
Job well done Hounds..
Tru dogs.

The 7 point underdog on the spread was obviously an error. Strawn's rating was 279, Walnut'a was 239. Strawn was the 40 point favorite. They looked real good. Coach Lee does a great job making sure his boys are conditioned and ready. They ought to have a great season.

Dallas Tyler Street 45 point dog to Brownwood Victory Life...Tyler Street 56-6

Boerne Geneva 45 point dog to Rochelle...Boerne Geneva 88-44

Midland Trinity 24 point dog to Loraine...Midland Trinity 72-46

Computer must not like teams new to TAPPS DI

Saint Jo was ud to Harrold by 28. Won by 6 thats a 34 point difference. Picked ud to chillicothe by 45. Hope the machine is wrong again this week.

Back