VH vs Balmorhea

Roach

Six-man pro
Congratulations to Van Horn on their upset over Balmorhea. Especially after that week one loss to McLean.

Please post any other upsets that have happened this week. So far it’s been a crazy season and I love it!

Upset victories give me such a complex these days. I've always been a huge fan of the underdog. So, as a fan of this site, I always wanted schools to prove the rankings wrong. I rooted for the schools that were picked to lose every week.

Now that I'm running things, I find myself wanting The Toy to be right...but I also still want the underdogs to win...the struggle is real y'all...

Upset victories give me such a complex these days. I've always been a huge fan of the underdog. So, as a fan of this site, I always wanted schools to prove the rankings wrong. I rooted for the schools that were picked to lose every week.

Now that I'm running things, I find myself wanting The Toy to be right...but I also still want the underdogs to win...the struggle is real y'all...
Yeah, your perspective changes when you become management........

Someone's expectation of a particular outcome makes it an upset but maybe the expectation was totally wrong to begin with. I know Balmorhea has been a top program for several years but just like Garden City and Strawn, there are changes in players the last few years which can lead to changes in games lost and won. The old adage of on any given day, any team can win, still holds, we just don't pay attention to it. Hope the Balmorhea players out for the game are not truly injured.

Congratulations to Van Horn on their upset over Balmorhea. Especially after that week one loss to McLean.

Please post any other upsets that have happened this week. So far it’s been a crazy season and I love it!
Was really impressed with the Sidney Eagles beat a tuff Rising Star team. Only 1 senior and loaded with Juniors and Sophomores. They also have a JV this year and is 2 and 0 on the season as well first time they have had a JV in a long time I believe.

Back