The Dark Horse

Tex

Six-man observer
They might not be a title contender for D2, but I see some upsets coming... Gold-Burg Bears. Starting off 4-0 and hardly any recognition. We will see this week and the next two. Saint Jo should be a win, then they play Motley and Union Hill at neutral sites. May go 8-0 until they play Newcastle, which could be a good game.... Only downfall is a new coach that has never dealt with 6man before.

I think that has a lot to do with their competition, seeing as the best team they have played is 44th ranked Lingleville. If they continue to take care of business, the recognition will follow. Definitely some tough games coming which will really help fans, the Toy, and Gold-Burg, figure out where they stand. Good luck to them!

Big Tex,

I have seen Gold-Burg and they have a super talented player in the backfield and they play hard.

I dont know about blowout wins the next few weeks but I do think they are wins. Hope yall have enough detergent.

Walter thinks Gold-Burg will be 10-0 and compete to come out of the East.

I think Newcastle is the winner of the East in D2

Stay Prickly Germs,

Bear

Big Tex,

I have seen Gold-Burg and they have a super talented player in the backfield and they play hard.

I dont know about blowout wins the next few weeks but I do think they are wins. Hope yall have enough detergent.

Walter thinks Gold-Burg will be 10-0 and compete to come out of the East.

I think Newcastle is the winner of the East in D2

Stay Prickly Germs,

Bear
Newcastle is Region 2. They are in the west

6 Men on Top, you are correct. Thanks for clearing things up. Newcastle will face Benjamin for the Region 2 Crown. I will take Oglethrope out of the East then. Fact check it to make sure men on top.

Stay Prickly

Bear

Sweet T is a huge fan of the Oglethrope Dwarf Mongooses! So we will take them out the northeast too with Walter and GT.
Many, many years ago me and Speedy lived in Newcastle. It was a nice place but it wasn't very new and we never found the castle.

They might not be a title contender for D2, but I see some upsets coming... Gold-Burg Bears. Starting off 4-0 and hardly any recognition. We will see this week and the next two. Saint Jo should be a win, then they play Motley and Union Hill at neutral sites. May go 8-0 until they play Newcastle, which could be a good game.... Only downfall is a new coach that has never dealt with 6man before.
The average ranking of Gold-Burg's opponents thus far is 175. Saint Jo's is 123. They ought to be a good test. Union Hill could be a real welcome to sixman for the new coach.

I've never considered it that way. I wonder if they're might be a few out there yet. With a couple of weeks left before district, a few important games left for teams aspiring to the playoff's, that might influence district races. Maybe there's still time to shake up the toy.

GB take downs SJ 64-50. Sloppy on GB part, but still got a win. Should be a good game in Northside on Thursday vs MC.

Back