Upsets Anyone?

Brawny

11-man fan
Ok I am on record with my D1 picks over on that thread but as I gaze in my crystal ball I see maybe some potential for upsets.
Here they are.

Saint Jo over Blum (Saint Jo has been improving and will hit you)

Grady over Ropes (if Grady decides to play a little defense)

Any of you D2 people want to jump in here?

If they've got all their kids healthy they will be hard to beat plus they are playing at home. You can't overestimate the impact of the home crowd.

If Fannindel could play like they did against Fruitvale then maybe...we went and watched that one because we had a bye that week and that night they were just about mistake free, however I don't think they will do it.

Bearded hobo the correct way to spell the name of the team oakwood will be playing is fannindel not fannidale. Also how exactly is fannindel supposed to compete with Oakwood? They havent even played a team as good as Oakwood and still have three games they lost and probably should have even lost to the 2-8 gold-burg. Fannindel is a team worthy of the playoffs but this year they arent good enough to make it to the second round of the playoffs. Just like you arent good enough to predict upsets.

I've seen Ropes and Grady play this season, and it wasn't the first game of the season. From what I saw I believe that Ropes will win the game.

Yes, Ropes and Grady's first matchup was the first game of the season. Both teams were rusty with Ropes winning by 11, 56-45. This should be a shootout!

david_rantala":1si4wyco said:
Bearded hobo the correct way to spell the name of the team oakwood will be playing is fannindel not fannidale. Also how exactly is fannindel supposed to compete with Oakwood? They havent even played a team as good as Oakwood and still have three games they lost and probably should have even lost to the 2-8 gold-burg. Fannindel is a team worthy of the playoffs but this year they arent good enough to make it to the second round of the playoffs. Just like you arent good enough to predict upsets.

Ahhhh. The GREAT AND POWERFUL David RANTala has decided to throw his two bits in again....

Musta finally gotten the taste of all that crow outta his mouth from last time he was spouting.

I hope that you don't go bringing bad luck to your team again David with all your hype...

SavannahSixManFan":3j7c6srz said:
I'm still upset that Rochelle did not make the playoffs this year, but we will try again next year...

I think Rochelle is doomed to be on the wrong end of coin flips.....

Back