Underrated

He didn’t come back after saying he was because he was going to be held accountable, and actually do his job instead of riding a 17 year old sophomore shirt tail.

We’ve all experienced your roller coaster of emotions and deep hatred for Richland Springs. If Richland springs doesn’t win state it’s because they missed the bus

Mike Reed? Was that a joke?
Sorry you were miss lead in life Shs2015. A Quality coach would have groomed you for life and not for a football season to earn your master Lee a raise. Wake up fool and look at what Reeds former players are doing over Lee’s.
Not even in the same maturity level as Reed.
Shows your crow mentality, Buzzard!
Sorry you didn’t get coached by Reed so you could have learned how to fly with the Eagles Baby 🤟🏻

A month ago he was coming back to y’all at Strawn remember and you were happy and gloating, now he’s here and you want to go back to running him down. Grow up
I don't know where you get your info but I think your wrong. Based on a reliable source. Best to Grayson, go play for fun it's high school.

Sorry you were miss lead in life Shs2015. A Quality coach would have groomed you for life and not for a football season to earn your master Lee a raise. Wake up fool and look at what Reeds former players are doing over Lee’s.
Not even in the same maturity level as Reed.
Shows your crow mentality, Buzzard!
Sorry you didn’t get coached by Reed so you could have learned how to fly with the Eagles Baby 🤟🏻
Lee has plenty of ex players with professional careers, one as an engineer. The only thing Reed has done is downgrade Gordon football. The last two seasons prove so

I know they are not, I was referring to Shs2015 trying to bet everyone they were going back to Strawn all summer. Grayson will have fun I’m sure
I never wanted to bet anyone. Lie #200 that’s come from your pathetic mouth. If and that’s a huge IF Benjamin gets to play RS, not only will RS beat the brakes off of them, coach Rigdon will be ejected and Benjamin will be ISO a new coach.

I never wanted to bet anyone. Lie #200 that’s come from your pathetic mouth. If and that’s a huge IF Benjamin gets to play RS, not only will RS beat the brakes off of them, coach Rigdon will be ejected and Benjamin will be ISO a new coach.
My predictions have been wrong by a mile so far this year lol but I don’t think this prediction will be… Benjamin will probably win every game this season (including state) by halftime… again my predictions are bad so don’t hold me to that…

Also, I think coach Lee is a good man! As a Milford alum, I’ve always had respect for both coach Lee and coach Reed. I hope to see coach lee’s squad bounce back this week vs Dallas Lutheran… I have Strawn by 30… shs2015 keep us updated on the score if you attend that game.

Can y’all two just get along lol

That sure is a lot to ask of folks on this page, sir.

Seems like most conversations end up on RS and eventually fact-less conspiracy theories about RS. This thread is heading that way.

As for underrated, I agree with a prior poster (mpayne...) ... I think the HC at Trent has a promising future ahead. Looking forward to seeing more success out of their program.

I was under the impression the fact-less conspiracy theories were now in the hands of the UIL?
You are absolutely correct. It is a “fact-less conspiracy theory”!

And, just to stay on topic, the entire RS coaching staff is “underrated“, as they have to put up with this BS every year! They are much better people than I would be, taking the high road letting all of these accusations just roll off their back. I would probably have “lawyered up” a long time ago and put some of these libelous slanderers in their place.

Last edited:
So, was my question not a fair question? Am I wrong? Did San Angelo Standard Times post false information and risk being sued for slander/libel? Please, enlighten me with the facts.

lol. This thread is about underrated coaches. Seems hypocritical to me that you agree and make a snide remark about people not being able to stay on topic, yet you have twice since attempted to derail the actual topic at hand.

If you'd like to grind the RS ax, start another thread. I'd be happy to discuss facts with you.

Back