UIL State Executive Committee to Meet (Richland Springs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ... let me rephrase. The school is not selling them / having them made. It is a private sale. Fair enough, no issue there. He / she can probably make one for Maury too, showing off the two Milford trophies from 1979 and 1980. Could add a Bee Gees theme to it since they were popular back then. lol.
Milford...lol

You guys are just haters. All of you. I’m standing in solidarity and with Coach B. I will call a loved one today and talk for 14 minutes. Heck I may even sit in silence with them for 14 minutes. Maybe I can raise some awareness.
Don’t call family, call someone that it’s against the rules for you to call. Then alter some legal paperwork question and lie about the phone conversation happening on that legal document(question 16). Then sit in silence and see how that’s the same as what JB did.

Ok ... let me rephrase. The school is not selling them / having them made. It is a private sale. Fair enough, no issue there. He / she can probably make one for Maury too, showing off the two Milford trophies from 1979 and 1980. Could add a Bee Gees theme to it since they were popular back then. lol.
Everyone can stand with him now in the stands at the game.

You can add the BB King lyrics "The thrill is gone but the urge is still there"?

We have all been raised by rules and know right from wrong. Looks like after many years of hearing this scenario being played out year after year, finally someone said enough is enough. A coach stood up for what was right and a group of administrators followed the rules given to everyone in the state of Texas. Finally, a group of people said to themselves, just because we can't beat them, we won't push the button. Finally someone showed some guts and decided to enforce the rules, regardless if you can beat them or not. My opinion.

We have all been raised by rules and know right from wrong. Looks like after many years of hearing this scenario being played out year after year, finally someone said enough is enough. A coach stood up for what was right and a group of administrators followed the rules given to everyone in the state of Texas. Finally, a group of people said to themselves, just because we can't beat them, we won't push the button. Finally someone showed some guts and decided to enforce the rules, regardless if you can beat them or not. My opinion.
Glad to see logic involved, right is right and wrong is wrong. Guarantee it would be viewed different if if we put it in a little different context. He knew better enough said.

So I know this would be different but if a educator was accused of having inappropriate conversations with a student and the students own parents presented a phone bill with multiple conversations with one being 14 mins long would y’all all be screaming he is innocent? Would that be enough proof that he should of not had 14 mins of things to say for any reason at all? Would y’all be demanding transcripts? Even though I for one would love for JB to get a lawyer and get the transcripts from his phone call and produce them. I’m just curious would everyone say the educator was probably just talking to the student about life it’s ok? Heck no y’all would say he had no business on the phone that long it’s just wrong and a bad look. That’s what this case is, he knew better with the call he just did not think anyone would produce phone records because that would mean one of the kids parents had to sell out the kid, which is what happened. Then add in that he said and lied about the papf form another big mistake. He did not misunderstand the question on the form, he’s been doing this a long time but he had just lost the Hayes kid and knew he wanted the Shelton kid eligible so they had to make no to that question. This is not a witch hunt it’s a matter of right and wrong and honesty and integrity. Roast me if you want too
You are exactly right. None of the RS faithful are talking about the PAPF, which was admittedly changed after the fact. That is a big no no and could be tracked by the UIL portal. In my OPINION, JB knew he didn't have enough to win it and was willing to do what he needed to do to get there.

You are exactly right. None of the RS faithful are talking about the PAPF, which was admittedly changed after the fact. That is a big no no and could be tracked by the UIL portal. In my OPINION, JB knew he didn't have enough to win it and was willing to do what he needed to do to get there.
The form asked the right question and he knew the intent of the question so to say he misunderstood the question at this point is laughable. I feel once Hayes left he was trying to add another speedster in the backfield with Ethridge so he bent and broke some rules. He would have got away with it had it not been for the mother producing the phone records too. So how many other times were their calls or text that never got produced by a parent? We will never know

He knew better enough said.

lol.

iu

All jokes aside….. Rogers and Harley are about to put up 90 on Rochelle. It’s gonna get ugly. And if RS was smart they would hire the freaking GOAT TYLER ETHRIDGE in some capacity to keep morale high and help them out.

All jokes aside….. Rogers and Harley are about to put up 90 on Rochelle. It’s gonna get ugly. And if RS was smart they would hire the freaking GOAT TYLER ETHRIDGE in some capacity to keep morale high and help them out.
That we can agree on, they are gonna be on a mission to destroy them. I feel they will be playing for JB redemption and second place in that district.

You know what if they do they do. You know it’s all a big conspiracy just to get Burkhart and I guess Dave Lewis was the ring leader because he volunteers his time to head the DEC. What an evil evil man he is.

You know what if they do they do. You know it’s all a big conspiracy just to get Burkhart and I guess Dave Lewis was the ring leader because he volunteers his time to head the DEC. What an evil evil man he is.
Why is Dave Evil? He did his job. It didn’t align to your way of thinking. So what? Dave is a super star.

Rings leader? You may wanna look internally for potential ring leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back