The Difference Between the Two

Is doggie saying the Paducah sup owes him money? Is he Dragon him into it? Will there be a Partin of the ways. Somebody will have to face the music!

Old Bearkat":bw6asg62 said:
smokeyjoe53":bw6asg62 said:
One thing to remember when starting your own business, get some good help with your accounting. Don't try to do everything yourself.
A good CPA or tax professional doesn't cost you, it makes your business.
I was self employed for over 40 years and I had to learn the hard way but at least I learned early.

Did you ever have to consider firing yourself?

I keep threatening myself I'm going to quit if I don't get a raise. .

6mansam":p3ir09by said:
Is doggie saying the Paducah sup owes him money? Is he Dragon him into it? Will there be a Partin of the ways. Somebody will have to face the music!

I see what ya did there haha

rainjacktx":1zyc4e5s said:
Old Bearkat":1zyc4e5s said:
smokeyjoe53":1zyc4e5s said:
One thing to remember when starting your own business, get some good help with your accounting. Don't try to do everything yourself.
A good CPA or tax professional doesn't cost you, it makes your business.
I was self employed for over 40 years and I had to learn the hard way but at least I learned early.

Did you ever have to consider firing yourself?

I keep threatening myself I'm going to quit if I don't get a raise. .
I finally did quit........... Second best decision I ever made.......

Jest a killin a little time. Sounds like Doggie has a story somewhere buried under all that fur. Jest a waitin fer him to fioller up.

6mansam":1re86viq said:
Jest a killin a little time. Sounds like Doggie has a story somewhere buried under all that fur. Jest a waitin fer him to fioller up.

He licks his own butt because it tastes good to him. What ever he has buried needs to stay buried. Treat him like the canine he is, and everything he says will make more sense.

Actually,
the thing about my butt is,
it smells like roses
and tastes like honey.
And
it looks purty hot too.
jus sayin'.

rainjacktx":2sc6elkp said:
smokeyjoe53":2sc6elkp said:

Second best after???

Do tell.
I did purty good at wife pickin' ................... We both retired at the same time this year, I had good friends tell me it was a big mistake.... That we'd probably drive each other nuts....... That hasn't proven to be the case..... We actually enjoy doing things together....... Granted they're not all great fun things, back surgery, ankle surgery etc., but we can still laugh about it.....

CowboyP":27jebze7 said:
Doggy, remind me never to smell roses or eat honey at your house...

You mean after that, you would actually need reminding? I'm pretty dang sure I'll never be able to eat honey or smell a rose without pukin.

smokeyjoe53":u5sp1a72 said:
rainjacktx":u5sp1a72 said:
smokeyjoe53":u5sp1a72 said:

Second best after???

Do tell.
I did purty good at wife pickin' ................... We both retired at the same time this year, I had good friends tell me it was a big mistake.... That we'd probably drive each other nuts....... That hasn't proven to be the case..... We actually enjoy doing things together....... Granted they're not all great fun things, back surgery, ankle surgery etc., but we can still laugh about it.....

I love doin thangs with my wife too.

twodollarbill":2c8m33fd said:
smokeyjoe53":2c8m33fd said:
rainjacktx":2c8m33fd said:
smokeyjoe53":2c8m33fd said:

Second best after???

Do tell.

I'm amazed you found a woman that would marry you....

twodollarbill":33phww6p said:
CowboyP":33phww6p said:
Doggy, remind me never to smell roses or eat honey at your house...

You mean after that, you would actually need reminding? I'm pretty dang sure I'll never be able to eat honey or smell a rose without pukin.
Well then,
my work here is done.

CowboyP":3npdkjmp said:
twodollarbill":3npdkjmp said:
smokeyjoe53":3npdkjmp said:
rainjacktx":3npdkjmp said:
smokeyjoe53":3npdkjmp said:

Second best after???

Do tell.

I'm amazed you found a woman that would marry you....

Doc, I done found two of'em..
Tho I only like doin thangs with this last'un.

rainjacktx":1eln4bzk said:
CowboyP":1eln4bzk said:
twodollarbill":1eln4bzk said:
CowboyP":1eln4bzk said:
I understand. I'm on my 4th wife....

Damn. I thought I was hard headed. Two's my limit. Win, lose or draw that's it for me.
I married a redhead this time. She said she will kill me before she divorces me.

That means you're probably worth more to her dead than alive.
That's a given..........

Back