The Difference Between the Two

rainjacktx":2ybja3xb said:
CowboyP":2ybja3xb said:
twodollarbill":2ybja3xb said:
CowboyP":2ybja3xb said:
I understand. I'm on my 4th wife....

Damn. I thought I was hard headed. Two's my limit. Win, lose or draw that's it for me.
I married a redhead this time. She said she will kill me before she divorces me.

That means you're probably worth more to her dead than alive.
I'm starting to get worried. She asked me to teach her to use a gun. A couple of days later she mentioned life insurance....

CowboyP":2tulu3cp said:
rainjacktx":2tulu3cp said:
twodollarbill":2tulu3cp said:
I understand. I'm on my 4th wife....

Damn. I thought I was hard headed. Two's my limit. Win, lose or draw that's it for me.
I married a redhead this time. She said she will kill me before she divorces me.

That means you're probably worth more to her dead than alive.
I'm starting to get worried. She asked me to teach her to use a gun. A couple of days later she mentioned life insurance....

As it is right now you're too recognizable to just knock off & dump somewhere. That being said if she asks you to shave that homawk, I'd run for z hills..

Old Bearkat":go0ycd5b said:
CowboyP":go0ycd5b said:
The government would cover it up for her. I know I'm on a watch list....

Hmmmmmm......

Looks like my remote hypnosis machine is working finally...........
Actually,
it's been working for a while.
Look how many folks in the West
are deceived into thinking
their teams stands a chance
against our powerhouses in the East.
BAMM!

I think it's funny y'all didn't even acknowledge the free business advice given a couple of pages back....I had to pay $1000 to be told the same thing about 5 years ago.

TexianDoc":2wy6j5g8 said:
I think it's funny y'all didn't even acknowledge the free business advice given a couple of pages back....I had to pay $1000 to be told the same thing about 5 years ago.
Yeah, that guy is real sharp one............... Donations are accepted......

Has anyone else noticed that all of the new idiots showed up about the same time that the "group" of 5 or 6 guys named JAFO went away?

hornkeeper12":332n6n4s said:
smokeyjoe53":332n6n4s said:
New idiots as opposed to us old idiots?............
Right!
Ya know, the idiots mainly hanging around the district 1-4 threads. The ones that rj tends to argue with a lot.

You thinking there's a Goob/Savannah thing going on there? Is the rainman arguing with himself?

rainjacktx":18i052nh said:
If I was going to argue with my self, my alter ego would be able to do basic math without the need of his toes.

Just sayin'.
You are giving that guy wayyyyyy too much credit, assuming that he could do basic math with the use of his toes. I'm betting he can't do basic math with a calculator, computer, abacus, sliderule, toes, fingers, or even just using the ole noggin.

Back