The Difference Between the Two

rainjacktx":1godvtef said:
Caprock kid":1godvtef said:
What's sad is your clame helps me....honey boo boo is 10x more famous than that red head.

Oh and rain sheep how is it that if you are so smart that you live in or around Valley. I mean Big V doesn't even
Have and actual line men Dalton does all the work and he's only 18 but you sit on your but and make money off ebay sad sad an 18 year old can out work you any day. You just keep on plAying the ebay market. You will probably never break big.

Much like Shirley Temple, I have stood the test of time, and will be here until Granger boots me off. You and honey boo boo will be forgotten in 5 years or less.

LOL @ the cute little ebay reference. I don't even own an ebay account. I did try to sell some weight lifting equipment on craigslist a couple of months ago, but that's about as close to ebay as I've ever gotten.

I have worked quite hard over the course of my life. At one point I worked 3 jobs and we still had to sell our plasma to feed the kids. Trust me, I'll take working smart over working hard any day.

The only things you will likely ever break is every grammar rule written, and/or child molestation laws. I mean, since honey boo boo is your idol and all...

Ehh I doubt anyone will ever for get honey boo boo and that little hillbilly isn't my idol. As far as your comment about molestation that's pretty low even for you. And if I didn't already have a family of my own to take care of I might of actually taken offense. So did you sell the weights because your small child grow out of them? Because I'm sure the only lifting you do is getting out of your computer chair.

Dogface2":34rxcrqy said:
Actually,
you shouldn't claim a win after only one entry.
Let all the other clique members chime in,
and then all the finer folk
and then decide.
This should go 5 pages at least.

p.s. you don't have to be nice. only if you want to.

Doggie, did you actually refer to yourself as being a member of a "clique"?

twodollarbill":2z2tkxnv said:
Dogface2":2z2tkxnv said:
Actually,
and then decide.

Doggie is a member.

Dogface2":14t7b0fu said:
Actually,
and then decide.

But, it's the best entry! And unlikely to be bested, so I win!

Caprock kid":10lclhl7 said:
What's sad is your clame helps me....honey boo boo is 10x more famous than that red head.

Oh and rain sheep how is it that if you are so smart that you live in or around Valley. I mean Big V doesn't even
Have and actual line men Dalton does all the work and he's only 18 but you sit on your but and make money off ebay sad sad an 18 year old can out work you any day. You just keep on plAying the ebay market. You will probably never break big.

I read this three times and still can't make any sense out of it. Not only does it lack basic, rudimentary punctuation but there is no point to it. It just ambles aimlessly from Valley to linemen to ebay with no rhyme or reason. Not only that, but there is no such word as clame. The word you are searching in vain for is claim. In this particular case it would be used as a noun - an assertion of something as a fact.

WV Backer":1z83amdd said:
Caprock kid":1z83amdd said:

I read this three times and still can't make any sense out of it. Not only does it lack basic, rudimentary punctuation but there is no point to it. It just ambles aimlessly from Valley to linemen to ebay with no rhyme or reason. Not only that, but there is no such word as clame. The word you are searching in vain for is claim. In this particular case it would be used as a noun - an assertion of something as a fact.

Maybe that supe that likes to fight opposing teams' fans needs to start beating his students that fail their English classes. If you're going to do something that will get folks to talk bad about you, at least have a decent purpose for it.

smokeyjoe53":16dqtc5t said:
I hate to show my ignorance, but what or who is a "Honey boo boo"?
Feel fortunate that you don't know.
But to sum it up, it's a little fat kid that was on a show about people who take their kids to beauty pageants. That was bad enough.
Then they gave her and her beyond jacked up family their own show. I watched part of it once and immediately made a rule that it was never to be watched again by anybody in my house!!!!!

smokeyjoe53":2zb4etdc said:

It's a bad example of "reality" tv in America and the fact that someone thinks they're "10X" more popular than Shirley Temple is just plain crazy!!

WV Backer":3rozt6e1 said:
Caprock kid":3rozt6e1 said:

Even I don't understand what I was going for. I have to learn to lay off the Coors.

wths":1da9pm1o said:
smokeyjoe53":1da9pm1o said:

It's a bad example of "reality" tv in America and the fact that someone thinks they're "10X" more popular than Shirley Temple is just plain crazy!!

How many people watch Shirley Temple still? Because I'm sure I know no one that does.

CowboyP":1jtdc3zv said:
twodollarbill":1jtdc3zv said:
Dogface2":1jtdc3zv said:
Actually,
and then decide.

Doggie is a member.

I've said that very same thing about Doggie before myself. Maybe not so kindly worded, but a member nonetheless.

twodollarbill":3t93n380 said:
CowboyP":3t93n380 said:
twodollarbill":3t93n380 said:
Dogface2":3t93n380 said:
Actually,
and then decide.

Doggie is a member.

I've said that very same thing about Doggie before myself. Maybe not so kindly worded, but a member nonetheless.

Now that's funny.

Caprock kid":3gnnu6y5 said:
wths":3gnnu6y5 said:
smokeyjoe53":3gnnu6y5 said:

How many people watch Shirley Temple still? Because I'm sure I know no one that does.

It's not that anyone watches her still it's the fact that she's an American TV legend and that's something do-do will never be

Back