The Difference Between the Two

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":2kfypjyd said:
Being humble means thinking of yourself less hoss, not thinking less of yourself.

Never did I say I thought less of my self. You the "clique" put that title to my name and I just ran with it.

I bet that he dresses equally as snappy...

But seriously, CrapRock, have you noticed that you have responded 17 times to this post and RainJack has responded twice. Your attempts to defend yourself are futile and some what embarrassing. Just give it up. You are the guy that tries too hard to fit in and in doing so have become target.

Advice:

Root for your team. Be a Homer. (No one on here will fault you for that)

Lay off the attacks. Sit back for a couple months and watch how it is done. Take notes. Then, when you think you are ready, give it a couple more months. Then, maybe people will have forgotten who you are and you almost get a clean start.

Count Coog":ec90529k said:
I bet that he dresses equally as snappy...

But seriously, CrapRock, have you noticed that you have responded 17 times to this post and RainJack has responded twice. Your attempts to defend yourself are futile and some what embarrassing. Just give it up. You are the guy that tries too hard to fit in and in doing so have become target.

Advice:

Root for your team. Be a Homer. (No one on here will fault you for that)

Lay off the attacks. Sit back for a couple months and watch how it is done. Take notes. Then, when you think you are ready, give it a couple more months. Then, maybe people will have forgotten who you are and you almost get a clean start.
Good advice.

Ain't never heard of no honey boo boo, Shirley Temple was one good lookin' kid, Caprock is just a kid, and if he pizzes off Goob his skinny butt is kicked......

Caprock baby wouldn't last 5 minutes with anyone. His child like tendencies are detrimental. He and his BFF...Mr. Blue balls probably get together to help each other with their senseless comments.

R U Ready":wzvgr7vp said:
Caprock baby wouldn't last 5 minutes with anyone. His child like tendencies are detrimental. He and his BFF...Mr. Blue balls probably get together to help each other with their senseless comments.

Someone needs to help the kid with his spelling. It's down right painful to read.

I actually find your comments funny. But it's pathetic that all you have to do with your time is take turns trying to embarrass me, I actually feel quite accomplished I see there are some people writing on this thread that haven't even been included in any of the threads I have posted in so my failed attempts to save face have actually attracted some peoples attention. Funny how one "idiot" is like a bright light and you people are the moths that try as they might can't look away and eventually die from their own failed attempts to try and capture the light. And as far as senseless this whole thread is senseless. 8P

No sir. Just because you assert yourself as the leader doesn't mean you really are. I remember when I was in grade school and I thought just because I started something that made me the head of the operation. So don't flatter yourself.

Caprock kid":21ccu0wg said:
I actually find your comments funny. But it's pathetic that all you have to do with your time is take turns trying to embarrass me, I actually feel quite accomplished I see there are some people writing on this thread that haven't even been included in any of the threads I have posted in so my failed attempts to save face have actually attracted some peoples attention. Funny how one "idiot" is like a bright light and you people are the moths that try as they might can't look away and eventually die from their own failed attempts to try and capture the light. And as far as senseless this whole thread is senseless. 8P

You've posted 20 times in this one thread. Who's the moth and who's the bright light?

I don't think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would mistake your assaults on grammar and rational thought for a 'bright" anything.

I hope you don't hurt yourself with all this public back-patting.

You do realize you have more post than me in the past seven days right? And even though I have posted 21 times now you STILL keep coming back if not reading the post don't act like you don't just because you resist from typing doesn't mean you don't look to see what has been said and I called my self the "bright light" because even though I have posted the most much like a light stays on all the time you people can't help but TRY and take me down. Public back-patting? RainGang stop yanking your own chain and making yourself feel better as if you are the best trash talker and as if I or anyone else that has to listen to your crap cares.

Back