The debate is over

Milford Insider, normally you would be right about not eating crow but as much running off at the mouth as you did, eat crow. You trash talked about your team and how no one could stay with them, best team in the state and all the other talk. They got the participation medals at AT&T. The name of this particular link is “The debate is over.” I will keep off six-man football until August if you will.

MilfordInsider":2thr3sa0 said:
But... Milford will go play basketball and be pretty darn good. And go to track and be pretty darn good.
Then they will go into off season, and get ready for football season. This upcoming senior class is 37-5 so far in their career. They’ve played in all the huge games, RS twice, GC twice, Jonesboro 3 times, Strawn twice, played coach Hayes twice (Crowell, And Coolidge), They played McLean, and they were 31 points away from bringing a championship back to Milford.

The Seniors for next year will be, Ricky Pendleton, Jaylon Davis, Damyan Woodward, Tyvon Gates and JaSean Brooks.
All extremely talented all played a ton of the state game and are definitely ready to step up and lead the team.

Next season the bulldogs of Milford will still be a powerhouse.
The only games this team has lost to in the last 4 years all won state championships.
That is incredible to think about.

You did have a pretty good team the last couple of years at Milford. I think next year will be really tough for you though. Losing Schrotke from your defense will not be easy to recover from. I doubt that you will make it to AT&T next season. Imo

Back