Ways to Watch 6-Man (Rhode Islander Asking)

RIMABMW

11-man fan
Hi,

Fan of 6-man football because of the "Texas 6" TV show, but I reside in the Rhode Island/Southeastern Massachusetts area. Love football in general and life-long Dallas Cowboy fan. I am on a mission to see a 6-Man game when I go fly down to see a Cowboys game in the near future.

We don't have 6-man around in the New England area, and I would enjoy the chance to watch some 6-Man games in any way possible. Is there any 6-Man schools that live-stream their games? Have a YouTube channel, or something like that...

I appreciate any advice or leads given.

Thank You,
Brandon

Hi,

Fan of 6-man football because of the "Texas 6" TV show, but I reside in the Rhode Island/Southeastern Massachusetts area. Love football in general and life-long Dallas Cowboy fan. I am on a mission to see a 6-Man game when I go fly down to see a Cowboys game in the near future.

We don't have 6-man around in the New England area, and I would enjoy the chance to watch some 6-Man games in any way possible. Is there any 6-Man schools that live-stream their games? Have a YouTube channel, or something like that...

Thank You,
Brandon
A good many games are available on the NFHS Network. It is a streaming platform and requires a subscription, but you will get a lot of value from it if you enjoy high school sports. Every state is available, and it runs the gamut of school size from the largest to the smallest (6 man).

Hi,

Thank You,
Brandon
https://sixmanfootball.com/broadcasts/ Sometimes there is a video broadcast here

As you mentioned Texas 6, you can watch the Greyhounds right here in about 30 minutes.

Hi,

Thank You,
Brandon
Besides what has already been mentioned….
Rankin has a video stream for their games at Reddevilsportsnetwork.com. I know there are a few schools who have streams on YouTube and Facebook that I’ve watched as well. https://www.1afan.com/broadcasts.html has direct links, not sure how many are video links though.

Back