Ways to Watch the Finals?

I have a question:
If you have a family member who is in the military overseas could they stream the games if a family back in Texas has Bally Sports with their TV provider if they shared their username and password with them?
The family member in Texas will be at the games in AT&T stadium.

I have a question:
If you have a family member who is in the military overseas could they stream the games if a family back in Texas has Bally Sports with their TV provider if they shared their username and password with them?
The family member in Texas will be at the games in AT&T stadium.
I don't see why not. They may need to use a VPN. Some providers block IPs from certain regions from streaming. Anti-theft measures and all.

Bally Sports app is $19.99 for a month.
It will replay all games 2 or 3 times if you miss any. Not a bad deal.
Download the app on your smart TV and follow the instructions.
I have the app on my Roku tv but it requires having a cable provider to steam and I don’t have cable or satellite anymore but I do have a computer, is it possible to watch on their website? And do you have a cable provider for that as well?

So I tried to get Bally Sports + for the free 7 day trial but it says unavailable with my zipcode of 60656

If anyone has a login theyd be willing to share lemme know

I have been watching since last night.
You do NOT have to have a cable or satellite provider. Only Internet.
It is available for any zip code.
Make sure you check the southwest region.

I know, this a watch the game thread. But is anyone aware of any audio streams of the game?
Should have looked first!

Should have looked first!

A shout out to the original orange mohawk, Cowboy Parks. From Don Hardin's funeral and before you've done him proud. Thanks' for hanging in there, promoting the game. I'll be listening in friend. Ron.

Last edited:
Back