TAPPS Realignment

djb0412

Six-man fan
Does anyone know when TAPPS will announce the realignment? I remember in 2013 it was around mid to late September.

That's when it usually is. I think the Board meets this week, but first thing on their agenda is probably going to be that little problem in Austin last Saturday where a SA St Anthony player shoved an official during a game.

I heard about that on the Ticket this morning, that has to be addressed and cleaned up. No excuse for that, period!

sign of the times to come, surprised it has taken this long and it will prob continue and get worse. while you are correct it shouldn't happen in todays times those refs may need to be held accountable a little more. The officials have no accountability what so ever. a grade card whoopee.

I am not condoning what the kids did by any means but I would like to see some officials be held accountable for their actions also.

so now yall can all bash me, so let it begin.

Hey, "Living Legend"....I agree somewhat. I have seen officials over the years abuse their power, but I have also seen officials be abused over and over again on the sideline. They have a little yellow piece of cloth to protect them but some coaches just do not care.

Prickly

Back