State game Div 1

Congrats to Abbott!! I had the pleasure of broadcasting both Crowell and Abbott during the playoffs this year and I just had a feeling Abbott could pull it off and I am very happy for them!

Way to go DI East and the Abbott Panthers!!!!

"Anyone from the East will get 45'd an State"

Where are all the east hating west fans at now lol....

Way to represent the under rated East Bracket Abbott...

All this talk about playing top teams early in the season, you have to play them anyway in the post- season,,,,, so what is the difference,,,,, I guess this is the " West" philosophy. Go Richland Springs Coyotes...... Complete the East domination of 2015

Hats off to you Abbott. Last week not many expected my cats to win, this week not many ( including myself) expected Abbott. Y'all deserve it. Proud of you cats, keep your heads up. Again, congrats Abbott... Next year!

ABBOTT PANTHERS!!!!!!!! THEY CAME, THEY SAW,,,,, THEY CONQUERED!!!!!!

HILL COUNTY RULES!!!!!!!! ABBOTT, MILFORD, BLUM, AQUILLA, MOUNT CALM, COVINGTON, BYNUM, PENELOPE

quentin70":14ex7tax said:
Beast from the East!!!! Congrats abbott, im from the west but am glad to see ya'lls program win it all
Cougarfan13":14ex7tax said:
All this talk about playing top teams early in the season, you have to play them anyway in the post- season,,,,, so what is the difference,,,,, I guess this is the " West" philosophy. Go Richland Springs Coyotes...... Complete the East domination of 2015

Com'on man, not all us boys from the west are bad sports!!!! Again congrats East, on both Titles.

quentin70":posx8kcx said:
quentin70":posx8kcx said:
Beast from the East!!!! Congrats abbott, im from the west but am glad to see ya'lls program win it all
Cougarfan13":posx8kcx said:

Com'on man, not all us boys from the west are bad sports!!!! Again congrats East, on both Titles.
Sure you are... just read all the posts from the West fans ,,,,, AS NANCY PELOSI SAID ,,,,,EMBRACE THE SUCK............. I got censored with that last word,,, its s u c k

Lol, the east has earned the rights to rub it in for sure. It makes for a not so boring long off season!! Only 8 months and 22 days till first practice for new season!!!!!

quentin70":u9rfznm2 said:
Lol, the east has earned the rights to rub it in for sure. It makes for a not so boring long off season!! Only 8 months and 22 days till first practice for new season!!!!!

Have to admit the West is always loaded with fine athletes and are probably favored to win, but the BIAS is what gets me. It permeates the radio broadcasts, the posts on this site, and the smart *ss comments from the fans week in and week out. We have a few months to hear crickets till the next bullsh*t session, just my opinion.... nobody is "rubbing it in" from the East that I know of,, just pointing out the bullsh*t postings from
the "ADULTS " that seem to have the games all worked out before they are played. And no,,, this isn't all in fun ,,,,read the crap some people post ,, direct your comment to the kids playing. I listened to the BC VS CROWELL game, all night long it was " well, this game is the "REAL" state championship game of 2015" . What I'm saying is , give the other teams the benefit of the doubt. IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER

tx6man4life":1knt9t80 said:

Here I am! Like I said on the other thread, I was wrong and you were right. The East rules the roost this year. Thing is, I don't really hate the East, I just didn't think they had the horses to stay with whomever came out of the West. So I proclaimed that Crowell would win by 45... ever make a mistake? Happened to me. What can I say? Congratulations to the Abbott Panthers! You did yourselves proud and made a monkey out of me. Actually, I did that to myself. Go ahead and live it up, you guys never quit on the Panthers and you deserve to gloat a little.

Cougarfan13":u2sxazb8 said:

HILL COUNTY RULES!!!!!!!! ABBOTT, MILFORD, BLUM, AQUILLA, MOUNT CALM, COVINGTON, BYNUM, PENELOPE

Sorry Milford is in Ellis County, but Hill County is great. Congrats to Abbott, now Aquilla needs to get one.

Mexican Englishman":2hcdusp7 said:
Cougarfan13":2hcdusp7 said:

Sorry Milford is in Ellis County, but Hill County is great. Congrats to Abbott, now Aquilla needs to get one.
Yes they are,, just included them cause we play them so often, ,,,, forgot!.....

WV Backer":35zto2wh said:
tx6man4life":35zto2wh said:

Here I am! Like I said on the other thread, I was wrong and you were right. The East rules the roost this year. Thing is, I don't really hate the East, I just didn't think they had the horses to stay with whomever came out of the West. So I proclaimed that Crowell would win by 45... ever make a mistake? Happened to me. What can I say? Congratulations to the Abbott Panthers! You did yourselves proud and made a monkey out of me. Actually, I did that to myself. Go ahead and live it up, you guys never quit on the Panthers and you deserve to gloat a little.
It's not that I'm "right", I support our teams over here and can't stand all the East vs West junk. it's all exciting right down to the last game!!!! Nobody that lives in the East will deny that the West has great teams year in and year out, but don't count us out is all I say.

Back