Crickets

You folks can’t seem to accept what happened week 1. Do I need to post a picture of that score on here ? The better team walked away with a win. I hope the rematch does happen that way they can do it again!
Not True. We know we lost week one. You see we used that game to figure out where players needed to be against a solid team. We replaced 4 All-State players and the Offensive and Defensive MVP's of D1. It takes time to make those adjustments and become a Team. A loss is a loss no doubt, but just because you lose the first time doesn't mean you will lose the 2nd time around. Both KC and WB have big games ahead to make it to a rematch.
And I will remind everyone that a perfect record heading into the playoffs doesn't mean a dang thing. Everyone starts the playoffs 0-0 and have to earn the next 5 wins, they aren't just given out because 10-0 heading into the playoffs can mean basketball starts after that Friday loss round one.

I don’t think anyone from May was
Rankin, May and Knox city were sure talking a lot of poopoo at start of season Borden county, Whiteface and Westbrook are for real
I don’t think anyone was talking poopoo as you so delicately put it. Are we supportive of our kids and coaches? absolutely. We have a winning season and we are in playoffs. I’d say that’s plenty to be proud of. I’ll put our win/loss percentage over several decades against any team. It’s a tradition. Not a tradition in the making not a flash in the pan.

I don’t think anyone from May was

I don’t think anyone was talking poopoo as you so delicately put it. Are we supportive of our kids and coaches? absolutely. We have a winning season and we are in playoffs. I’d say that’s plenty to be proud of. I’ll put our win/loss percentage over several decades against any team. It’s a tradition. Not a tradition in the making not a flash in the pan.
I never heard may may talking any trash . Honestly never have . You haven’t been on here saying you’re going to win state or have an excuse for your losses . May has been a very respected program . Straight class .

All of the questions about Westbrook and Knox City will be answered next week. KC plays Spur, so another common opponent for both schools to gauge each other with
You’re our guy but nothing will be answered by that game lol, Spur is bad they destroyed a way over hyped Northside team.

I think Coach R. has them Borden County kids hittin on all 8 cylinders too.
Drove down to watch the game last night and if Rankin/BC played 10 games it would likely be 5-5, imo. Was a great game that could have went either way. Rankin had their chances but didn’t get it done. I talked to one of the Rankin kid’s dad after the game & I didn’t realize how inexperienced they were coming into this year. According to him, they came in this year with only 2 starters that had more than 1 year of varsity game starter experience, Bunger and Jackson and only 1 other who had real meaningful backup role experience. That made me wonder why the last few years, when they were rolling pretty well, why they wouldn’t have gotten more boys in some of those blowout games for the experience? As for Borden Co…as always they are a fundamentally sound team that plays physical and is just solid all around. Exactly what you’d you expect from a Richie group…
WB & KC are probably the 2 favorites in the west but like someone else mentioned, people better not sleep on Happy, BC, Whiteface either bc it wouldn’t be a huge shock for any of them to be there either. We’re just a few days away from the best time of the year for 6 man ball and this year sure looks like it could be a good one! Best of luck to all the teams that get in and prayers for everyone to stay healthy so us fans can enjoy the greatest sport ever!

Drove down to watch the game last night and if Rankin/BC played 10 games it would likely be 5-5, imo. Was a great game that could have went either way. Rankin had their chances but didn’t get it done. I talked to one of the Rankin kid’s dad after the game & I didn’t realize how inexperienced they were coming into this year. According to him, they came in this year with only 2 starters that had more than 1 year of varsity game starter experience, Bunger and Jackson and only 1 other who had real meaningful backup role experience. That made me wonder why the last few years, when they were rolling pretty well, why they wouldn’t have gotten more boys in some of those blowout games for the experience? As for Borden Co…as always they are a fundamentally sound team that plays physical and is just solid all around. Exactly what you’d you expect from a Richie group…
WB & KC are probably the 2 favorites in the west but like someone else mentioned, people better not sleep on Happy, BC, Whiteface either bc it wouldn’t be a huge shock for any of them to be there either. We’re just a few days away from the best time of the year for 6 man ball and this year sure looks like it could be a good one! Best of luck to all the teams that get in and prayers for everyone to stay healthy so us fans can enjoy the greatest sport ever!
A lot of what you said about Rankin can be said about May throw in some injuries and that explains how we are where we are. No excuses at all. It’s all about adapting and learning. We are proud of our Tigers. We are young and this year will be fuel for the next. I’m sure Rankin will feel the same.

A lot of what you said about Rankin can be said about May throw in some injuries and that explains how we are where we are. No excuses at all. It’s all about adapting and learning. We are proud of our Tigers. We are young and this year will be fuel for the next. I’m sure Rankin will feel the same.
May is one of those what I call “perennial” teams. As far back as I can remember y’all are always, at least, in the conversation every year. Or it sure seems like it. I remember back when I was growing up, late 80s - early 90s it seemed like May was always one of those teams that was there every year. Like you said tradition! yeah there’s down years for teams but the good one still find a way to get into the post season year after year. Rankin has done that this year and I’m sure they’ll use it, as will some of these others that are a little “down” to keep building. I was just kind of shocked they had such little experience this year and have been able to do what they have. That says a lot about the program they have.

I believe Happy can shut down knox city I believe they match up really well. Happy has size and speed I don't see much size for knox city but they do have speed

First things first, Happy needs to worry about Follett. It was a close game week 2 and Follett’s star player was injured They will more than likely play each other Round 1. No, I’m not from Follett.

Both KC and WB played Rankin.
KC gave up what 32 points and 200+ yards and WB held Rankin to negative yardage and 0 on the scoreboard but yeah let's wait to see KC play Spur and use that as a measuring stick for who will win in the playoffs, if it happens.
It’s weird that Rankin is being brought up as a measuring stick but they’re one bad game away from missing the playoffs

You’re our guy but nothing will be answered by that game lol, Spur is bad they destroyed a way over hyped Northside team.
I’ve been watching Northside and Spur. Spur got a few players back when they played Valley and they completely changed the team, though not the outcome of that game. Northside looked sluggish before the Spur game even started. Very not typical of them. Had the two played first week in district it likely would have been a close game. Just the way things work. Personally I don’t believe Spur can beat KC. However, they are not the same team they were thru most of the season. They are better than their record shows. Northside is a better team than the outcome of the last game showed. My opinion anyway.

Back