Crickets

Been wondering the same thing. Lots of folks out there had something to say about Hermleigh putting up 30 last week and still losing by 46 to WB about a minute into the 3rd quarter.........
But like you said it's crickets out there when KC almost loses a game that was supposed to be a blow out 45+ mercy rule win by halftime.

Everyone is tAlking about a rematch between WB and KC. “IF” that happens it won’t be the same outcome.

I said that after WB held rankin to 0 and negative total yards. Rankin put up 32 points on KC and had them within one score in the 3rd (until Rankin lost another key player)

I will say it again after giving up 46 points to a “mid” Valley team. Valley beat MC by 26, Naz by 1, white deer by 52, and Spur by 53 (not an impressive resume)

At the end of the day a W is a W no matter how ugly it is.

🦗 🦗 🦗

Valley playing within 14 of Kc tells me it won’t be a cake walk. Happy, SLE, Valley, and Follett will be contenders to knock them off.

Yeah they did almost as good against KC as Westbrook. Looks like they not the only ones who won't be eating cake these playoffs.

All of the questions about Westbrook and Knox City will be answered next week. KC plays Spur, so another common opponent for both schools to gauge each other with

Everyone is tAlking about a rematch between WB and KC. “IF” that happens it won’t be the same outcome.

I said that after WB held rankin to 0 and negative total yards. Rankin put up 32 points on KC and had them within one score in the 3rd (until Rankin lost another key player)

I will say it again after giving up 46 points to a “mid” Valley team. Valley beat MC by 26, Naz by 1, white deer by 52, and Spur by 53 (not an impressive resume)

At the end of the day a W is a W no matter how ugly it is.

🦗 🦗 🦗
Wouldn’t say that about a team that has already beat you . Yes yal may have the team clicking now . But you cant over look em . Best of luck to both of you

You folks can’t seem to accept what happened week 1. Do I need to post a picture of that score on here ? The better team walked away with a win. I hope the rematch does happen that way they can do it again!
Do you know the famous words of Admiral Yamamoto? You probably don't! Well here it is if you need some history lesson!

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

Post the Picture!

Our boys are poised and on another level and taking it one game at time! If it's meant to be! That time will come!

All of the questions about Westbrook and Knox City will be answered next week. KC plays Spur, so another common opponent for both schools to gauge each other with
Both KC and WB played Rankin.
KC gave up what 32 points and 200+ yards and WB held Rankin to negative yardage and 0 on the scoreboard but yeah let's wait to see KC play Spur and use that as a measuring stick for who will win in the playoffs, if it happens.

Back