Crickets

We
I bet fence line guys back is hurting from you riding it all the way through these threads because may is sitting at home lol seems like you two men have a real special relationship together
Well look at this a last minute keyboard warrior rookie trying to talk trash. It’s a little to late for ya ol son. Same old basketball jokes. It’s rather boring at this point. You have no originality rookie. Maybe you should practice in the mirror some more.

We

Well look at this a last minute keyboard warrior rookie trying to talk trash. It’s a little to late for ya ol son. Same old basketball jokes. It’s rather boring at this point. You have no originality rookie. Maybe you should practice in the mirror some more.
If didn’t know any better i would think you are from Loraine , you tend to let that bull dog mouth over load that puppy dog ass ! Lol

Once again I’m gonna explain this. It’s just for fun. It’s supposed to be about the teams. No disrespecting players or coaches. It’s not suppose to be personal. Some of y’all must have been butt hurt by May at some point and can’t shake it. Let it go. Have fun. Or don’t get involved.

Once again I’m gonna explain this. It’s just for fun. It’s supposed to be about the teams. No disrespecting players or coaches. It’s not suppose to be personal. Some of y’all must have hit butt hurt by May at some point and can’t shake it. Let it go. Have fun. Or don’t get involved.
It is for fun . Don’t get so sensitive. Not one person has said anything negative about kids or coaches . But I do believe someone in here called Abbott poor . Do you think that’s right ?

Back